Supercharger bolts

kenewagner

Can anyone tell be the size and length of the (3) bolts that hold the sc to the lower manifold. I want to use a socket head style bolt to replace the stock ones. I am sure they are metric and the front is larger than the two sides. Thanks

kenewagner said:
Can anyone tell be the size and length of the (3) bolts that hold the sc to the lower manifold. I want to use a socket head style bolt to replace the stock ones. I am sure they are metric and the front is larger than the two sides. Thanks

Anyone out there have an answer?

kenewagner said:
The small side bolts are 8mm w/1.5 pitch and the front bolt is 12mm w/1.25 pitch.
As to how long they are, I can't remember exactly right this second but 105-110mm rings a bell.

'bird

tbird88 said:
The small side bolts are 8mm w/1.5 pitch and the front bolt is 12mm w/1.25 pitch.
As to how long they are, I can't remember exactly right this second but 105-110mm rings a bell.

'bird

Hey Tbird, did you ever take any pictures of pressing sc rotors out of the front plate?

tbird88 said:

'bird
i geuss thier all not the same or r u calling me a lier

kenewagner said:
Hey Tbird, did you ever take any pictures of pressing sc rotors out of the front plate?
grrrrr....add that to the other 27 things I forgot to do this week. I'll do my best to take this note to work in the mornin'!

'bird

midnitethunder said:
i geuss thier all not the same or r u calling me a lier
thier all the same side iz 8m stud w 10mmm hed n frntz 12mmm stud w 15m hed u r not lier

u r neet

'b

I have some allen head bolt kits for the manifold,& blower.
They go WITH my stage III raised manifold-plenum mod.
$1200.00 for the bolts I will throw in the manifold-plenum
for free.

RANDY

Last edited:
Randy N Connie said:
I have some allen head bolt kits for the manifold,& blower.
They go WITH my stage III raised manifold-plenum mod.
$1200.00 for the bolts I will throw in the manifold-plenum
for free.

RANDY

I really wanted chrome bolts. :rolleyes: but for that price you should still sell a ton of them ;) On a serious side have you put together an engine with all the modifacations you have engineered. I would like to see what it would dyno at. You diffently have some of the best ideas and work out there

Talk about picky picky people. :) Chrome,no problem for more money. :)
You want Kentucky chrome,or real chrome :D

No dyno number,nor do have any plans to put any out.

You should see my nice parts I have fabed. :D

You know as well as I do,you have no plans to buy anything.
So why do you ask these ???

I have no plans to build a high horse powered SC motor.I am just trying
to get my gas milage up. :)

And the parts I have are not for sale for profit,I only cover my costs.
To help some SCers meet there performance goals..I am not a VENDOR
for SC parts.

Thanks randy

Last edited:
tbird88 said:

'bird

Don't trust Wynn, he's been sipping on the XXX again. Front bolt is 12mm x 1.75 x 110mm and the rears are 8mm x 1.25 x 105mm. :p

Well I do not have any of the sizes listed above by any one.

I'v heard that Bird drives north sometimes to get some good yankee beer.

Randy

Last edited:
XR7 Dave said:
Don't trust Wynn, he's been sipping on the XXX again. Front bolt is 12mm x 1.75 x 110mm and the rears are 8mm x 1.25 x 105mm. :p
Yikes...can't believe I tried doin' that from memory...well actually I can.

Sorry 'bout that, I need a vacation.

'bird

kenewagner said:
Got some pics but need to resize 'em...blur a few parts of 'em so Manny doesn't see my secrets...black out a few other spots so Manny don't see some other stuff...

I'll see if I can't add to the rebuild thread.

'bird

Randy N Connie said:
Well I do not have any of the sizes listed above by any one.

I'v heard that Bird drives north sometimes to get some good yankee beer.

Randy
Yankee beer? If I wanted a bottle of cow p*** I'd just set a bottle under a cow an' kick 'im in the...oh wait, I forgot...y'all ain't got bottled beer up there.

'bird

zzz831F.jpg

Last edited:
Back