2 12" Infinity's 4 Sale or Trade

1QuikV6

I have a custom carpeted box housing two 12" Infinity's that was in the trunk of my 94 LX for 2 months and was hooked up to an amp for 2 weeks. Looking to sell it or trade it for some stock JBL equipment since I dont want to go aftermarket with my SC and my head unit and CD deck are bad. Just make me an offer or PM me

~B

I really just need the Radio Deck and the CD unit. If you can get a hold of one I'll strike a deal with you.

1QuikV6 said:
I really just need the Radio Deck and the CD unit. If you can get a hold of one I'll strike a deal with you.

Hey, I sent you a pm but if you read this first...

I have 2 cd ready JBL Headunits as well as a working cd player. Everything is in excellent condition as far as looks, works and light bulbs are still good. Let me know cause im interested in your stereo equipment or ill get rid of a hed and cd set for $85 shipped to where ever.

jOe

Sub Box

1QuikV6 said:
I have a custom carpeted box housing two 12" Infinity's that was in the trunk of my 94 LX for 2 months and was hooked up to an amp for 2 weeks. Looking to sell it or trade it for some stock JBL equipment since I dont want to go aftermarket with my SC and my head unit and CD deck are bad. Just make me an offer or PM me

~B

HAVE ANY PICS OF THE BOX? IS THE AMP FOR SALE AS WELL?

I have the box and I can take pics of it. Its made of 3/4 MDF and carpeted in dark grey with a plexiglass window that shows the 12's in a 45* angle with each other. It also has two bass ports for each sub instead of being open. I have had an open box before and this enclosure sounds much deeper and resonates much clearer. It also fits pretty well inbetween the rear fenders and the upper deck lid of the trunk.

Back