Fast Freddie top

Snake

I heard $125 shipped for the 3/4'' top, how does this compare in flow to the magnum powers and the EMS tops. I also heard you make a double IC , is there a sale price for both IC and top and how much for the 1'' top.Any credit for core and send M.O. were.

Fast Freddie,

May I order a double IC from you sometime next month?

Please let me know. I have one core (on my car) if you need it.

thanks-

Cores 50.00

68COUGAR said:
I that price for 1 or 2 customer cores? I'm asking for a friend who wants a DIC.

68COUGAR
:eek: :eek: TAKE 50.00 OFF THE 275.00 FOR EACH CORE :cool: :cool: :cool:
BTW WOULDN,T HAVE ANY TIL DEC 04

ThunderRoad said:
:eek: :eek: I35.00 SHIPPED .AS GOOD AS OTHERS ASK AROUND...I/C,S 275.OO SHIPPED ...I,M THE REAL DEAL.... :cool: :cool:

What a deal! You are just like the caped crusaders side kick always looking out for the little guy...

Miller Don,t Make Me Do It

J dot Miller said:
What a deal! You are just like the caped crusaders side kick always looking out for the little guy...
:eek: :eek: HOPE I DON,T HAVE TO CHASE YOU OFF THE BOARDS LIKE LAST TIME !!!!! :cool: :cool:

No Cape For You!!!!!!!!!!!

J dot Miller said:
You win! I know bettter than to mess with Robin!
:eek: :eek: YOU KNOW BETTER THAN PLAY WITH ME :confused: :confused: ....ON ONE COULD GET ENOUGH CLOTH FOR YOUR CAPE...... :D :D MAYBE A SOME SAILS FROM A OLD FOUR MASTED SAILING SHIP.... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: BEGONE " BAD KITTY " BEFORE I CALL THE SPCA.. :( :( :(

Back