95 SC 5spd

ndangrd

i finally have to sell my 95 SC 5spd. it's black w/gray interior (gray cloth/leather seats) and has approximately 96K miles. the headgaskets were upgraded under warranty and the original headgaskets were still in good condition. it has a new radiator, new brake pads, & new rotors. the car is in good used condition. please check out the link for more detailed info. i may be able to email more updated pics and/or answer more detailed questions. the SC is located in Chisholm, MN 55719.

$5000 as is with stereo.
*May be negotiable without stereo.

95 SC 5spd

eric
ndangrd
ericlolson@mchsi.com

Last edited:
no sunroof...probably one of the rarer 95 SC's. i gave up leather & a moonroof on my loaded 91 SC auto to purchase this SC 5spd. it took me a couple of years to find one of these in MN...

Has it been a winter car? Worried about rust on a MN car...
Not only rocker panels/surface rust, but subframe rust and inside the engine bay (where sheet metal overlaps but not welded - problem on my 94 LX)

Any updated pics? (headlights, eibachs, tint)

If this car was near WA state, I'd be on it. I'm currently in the market for a '95 5spd, black or white specifically. The only one near me has 122k miles and the owner didn't sound like he's ever changed the headgaskets.

Hmmm, my sister lives in WI, but close to the MN border. Maybe I should "visit her" and then drive over to check out your car. :D

What's the physical condition (both interior and exterior)? Any additonal pictures you may be able to post or e-mail (interior, engine, etc)?

As far as it is, I'm still interested... I need a vacation, and this could be a good excuse to take one and then drive the car back to WA. :cool:

wow, My wife is gunna kill me but I want to look at the car! I Live in EVELETH..... I sold my 90SC auto last summer and miss it. A dealer in Virginia has a 95 5sp with the color change paint for sale also around the same price. If you ever seen a White 96-97' LX running around with 17" Cobra R's it was probibly me. rancherlee@hotmail.com

Last edited:
VIN = 1FALP64R8SH113631

unfortunately, the car has seen three of the milder MN winters during the six years i've had it but there is no rust & it has always been well-maintained. i'll include a set of Michelin Artic Alpin 225/60-16 snow tires that i used since i'll have no need for them.

i'm moving out of the area & apologize for not responding earlier. i have updated pics that i will be able to email later today to those who are interested.

interior
a couple of small seat tears on the driver's seat. the rest of the interior is as good or better as used car you will find. a couple of the gauges, however, are still inaccurate since i've put the white-gauge faces on. i haven't got around to taking everything back apart to fix them. the boost gauge currently is not working at all but there is definately no problems with the supercharger as you can tell by driving it!!!

exterior
a small dent behind the front passenger's tire that most people probably won't even notice (no paint or scratches). a small dent/scrape on the ground effects under the driver's door. everything else is in pretty good shape. it has newer BFG g-force KDW 245/50-16's on it now. i just noticed last week that one of the fog lights is burnt out too....

engine
nothing wrong here that i'm aware of. like i said, it has the upgraded headgaskets installed. my dad works for ford so i was able to get this done even though it was not necessary as the original headgaskets were fine (didn't want to take any chances though!).

sound system
as i mentioned, the price is very negotiable when it comes to the stereo. if you are not interested in it, i can take it out. i do not have the factory stereo to replace it as it was junk. email for more details about this...

if you want any more pics, i can email them...unless someone can put them online for me or tell me how to do it...thanx!

Last edited:
interior pics

here are some interior pics...

Attachments

• DCP_1867.JPG
    DCP_1867.JPG
    157.1 KB · Views: 130
  • DCP_1871.JPG
    DCP_1871.JPG
    145.1 KB · Views: 95
  • DCP_1869.JPG
    DCP_1869.JPG
    194.7 KB · Views: 102
  • DCP_1870.JPG
    DCP_1870.JPG
    169.9 KB · Views: 116
  • DCP_1868.JPG
    DCP_1868.JPG
    177.9 KB · Views: 155
sound system pics

here are some pics of the sound system which could be removed...

Attachments

• DCP_1872.JPG
    DCP_1872.JPG
    190 KB · Views: 124
  • DCP_1865.JPG
    DCP_1865.JPG
    179.1 KB · Views: 137
  • DCP_1873.JPG
    DCP_1873.JPG
    210.4 KB · Views: 130
  • DCP_1877.JPG
    DCP_1877.JPG
    117.9 KB · Views: 128
  • DCP_1878.JPG
    DCP_1878.JPG
    178.6 KB · Views: 117
damage

here are pics of the small dents...

Attachments

• DCP_1876.JPG
    DCP_1876.JPG
    163.5 KB · Views: 105
  • DCP_1875.JPG
    DCP_1875.JPG
    220.5 KB · Views: 128
exterior

here are some pics of the exterior...

didn't mean to include pics of the gtp but other other sc-only pics were too big :rolleyes:

Attachments

• DCP_1010.JPG
    DCP_1010.JPG
    320.7 KB · Views: 163
  • gtpsc.jpg
    gtpsc.jpg
    344.7 KB · Views: 155
  • Img20.jpg
    Img20.jpg
    235.9 KB · Views: 123
  • Img19.jpg
    Img19.jpg
    191.3 KB · Views: 137
Very nice 95 5 speed, his pictures show all the "damage" perfectly as I found no other dings or dents. Car runs perfect and shifts nice too. As much as I would like to purchase the car I just can't justify getting one right now (believe me, I TRIED to justify it). Thanks for the test drive! :cool:

Sold!

SOLD!

my wife sold it while i was out of town this weekend!

anyway, thanx to all of you have helped me & these forums for the past 7+ years i've had my SC's!!! i really appreciated it & wish you all the best of luck with your SC's!!!

Attachments

• ndangrd.jpg
    ndangrd.jpg
    134.9 KB · Views: 109
Back