Injector O-rings ???

Dahoopd

I know there are o-rings in the gasket kit for the lower part of the injector. Where can I get the o-rings for the rail part of the injector. Can they even be rep[laced. When I took my rail off, one of the injectors just fell out. The o-ring was all boogered up. Thanks

there the same, top and bottom, i went to napa and bought 6 sets, they sell them 2 in a package at napa...i almost bought 3 sets, but they guy said it must have 2 per injector and i said ok, and i took it all off and found out he was right :) . Good luck..Alex L

ooops

Sorry, I should have asked this in the first post. Do I remove the caps or do you just roll them over it. Doesn't this stretch the ring? Thanks for the feedback......D

dont know about the caps ? :confused: but i rolled them over and it streched a lil, but soak'm in oil for 5 mins ? then do it..thats how i did mine, mine are fine... Alex L

Pintle Cap side: Dip your pinky in a SMALL amount of clean engine oil and place on pintle cap. Then roll it over the pintle cap into place (Between pintle cap and the plastic washer looking thing).
Fuel rail side: Same thing ;)

Awww! I love you guys man........thanks for the help and this entire site. I have tackled things without a hammer because of this.

Back