thunderbird sc

burns oil, ,leather seats are destroyed from the sun, no stereo, vmm gone,sunroof visor is broken, shifter needs a rebuild, drivers window is broken, otherwise it's perfect :D The good news.. new a/c compressor,new clutch , slave cylinder, battery ,radiator. Do you have anything interesting to trade ?? As for price, i have it in storage so i'd have to go and start it up and move it to see what it might be worth, it's been parked for 2 years.

car

where are you located??
i have a 92 with a blown motor, and already started to take it out, i have a new motor to put into it but it is taken apart.
i want to sell everything i have including the car that has a new tranny, the blown motor, and the new motor with the supercharger
it is an ex-project of mine that must go!
e-mail me back if you are interested
game_fish51@hotmail.com

norsemanDAN

kidbox90,

I have a complete 92 SC 5-spd that runs, but needs work. The body is perfect except for the hood. The interior is also very nice. It has been modified to almost 400 HP. It has 9 X 17 rims with nearly new BFGoodrich G-Force KDW 275R40-17 (rear) and 255R45-17 (front). I will sell real cheap and deliver it to you. I have a two-page document and photos that I can send from my e-mail. If you are interested, please reply to my e-mail addresses:

dnorsworthy@satx.rr.com and gtma-dan@texas.net

Thanks,
Don

Back