1990 supercoupe shell

gtx446

selling a 90 red coupe 5 speed shell ,motor and trans taking out..body is in very good condition with the usual dings from parking lots. frt bumper needs paint.new brakes,has sunroof.everything was in excellent working order.. i dont have any pictures.if interested plz email me at hemi188@cs.com.. me ilive in central nj. u can come and see the car anytime u want.perfect car to put a 5.0/4.6 supercharge setup or a coupe engine.thx v

gtx446 said:
selling a 90 red coupe 5 speed shell ,motor and trans taking out..body is in very good condition with the usual dings from parking lots. frt bumper needs paint.new brakes,has sunroof.everything was in excellent working order.. i dont have any pictures.if interested plz email me at hemi188@cs.com.. me ilive in central nj. u can come and see the car anytime u want.perfect car to put a 5.0/4.6 supercharge setup or a coupe engine.thx v
hi i AM interested. i live southcentral PA(Chambersburg) I reeally need pics to know what i'm buying. :D email adam_beery@hotmail.com

Back