EVO rims - see picture

tbird88

Need the rims on the rear of car in pic. I have 3 rims but one is kinda funky so if I can get 2 then great but of course 1 would get me by.

Scratches/blemishes are okay to a point.

EVO Miglia 1000
17x8

thanks,

'bird

lola0276.jpg

NorthrnSCownr said:
Hey Wynn,
Werent you just trying to SELL those rims? I thought you didnt like the way they sat on the car?
Tom
Those were Lincoln LS rims that I had for sale, sold rather quickly. I got these in a trade, wasn't really too crazy about 'em at first. Looked great on the former owner's car, just wasn't what I thought they'd be on mine but the more I look at 'em the more they're likely to stay on the car. Kinda gives her that road-racer look huh?

Best wheel for me is a 5-spoke, I'm an old Cragar S/S kinda guy. These sorta look like "touring" wheels to me but like I said I'm kinda gettin' used to 'em. Was about at my whits end and was contemplating stripping the originals (93-95SC like the front) and polishing them but I chickened out...for the time bein' at least.

See ya later, gotta stop by Koko's and cut the underside of the hood and do some tinkerin'. Then it's on to the dragstrip this afternoon, gonna test some of my hillbilly projects LOL!

'bird

joe debattista said:
I need that hood, where did you get that.
I'm slowly but surely buildin' it myself. It's a bit much for most people because it's a little wide but better to have more than enuff room than not enuff eh?

threads:
1 - rough draft
2 - with some skin

'bird

Last edited:
Back