supercharger rebuilding, with teflon coated rotors

Bleed_Ford_Blue

Hey, I got a friend who can rebuild the M-90 to make it just like new (seals bearings, EVERYTHING) , he can even put in coated rotors if you want them, makes a nice improvement. According to David Gonzales at Magnuson their is a 27% efficiency improvement of teflon coated rotors over bare ones. They Made a 2 psi change in the test car (at utah altitude). We are thinking about $250 for rebuild, with a $500 core (no core if you send in your sc). He also has an account with high performance coatings (HPC) and can get your case coated in any color you like while it is apart for $250 dont quote me on the price but this is what I think he said). This guy really knows his stuff, his contact info is below.

Chris Zwemkie (801) 686-1282

Last edited:
Bleed_Ford_Blue said:
Hey, I got a friend who can rebuild the M-90 to make it just like new (seals bearings, EVERYTHING) , he can even put in coated rotors if you want them, makes a nice improvement. According to David Gonzales at Magnuson their is a 27% efficiency improvement of teflon coated rotors over bare ones. They Made a 2 psi change in the test car (at utah altitude). We are thinking about $250 for rebuild, with a $500 core (no core if you send in your sc). He also has an account with high performance coatings (HPC) and can get your case coated in any color you like while it is apart for $250 dont quote me on the price but this is what I think he said). This guy really knows his stuff, his contact info is below.

Chris Zwemkie (801) 686-1282

hey man lmk when you get a for sure price so i can fit this in my budget it sounds like a really good deal lmk thanks :)

nastybird93sc said:
hey man lmk when you get a for sure price so i can fit this in my budget it sounds like a really good deal lmk thanks :)
the rebuild price is going to be $250, for now, so if your interested you might want to call him. It may go up as the rotors do, they are kind of a pain to find.

Bleed_Ford_Blue said:
the rebuild price is going to be $250, for now, so if your interested you might want to call him. It may go up as the rotors do, they are kind of a pain to find.
ttt..................

does he port them too? I'd definately be interested if so. I need my blower to be on par if not better than the 94-95 eatons.

Jayls5 said:
does he port them too? I'd definately be interested if so. I need my blower to be on par if not better than the 94-95 eatons.
I would imagine that he could, I know he has an automotive machine shop, you should call him and find out

I'd be interested in a a rebuilt and teflon coated SC. Maybe even with some porting. If anybody has talked with him let us know what is up. I'll call him when I get a chance.

HPC colors

Do you know what colors are available on the coatings? Is there a web site for the coatings so we can see what the different colors look like?

Thanks,
Brando

I woiuld do a search for high performance coatings for the colors if I were you, I know he just had my NOS bottle and my Zex control module coated in chrome for me.

Back