PDA

View Full Version : Phoenix SC meet Nov.19-21

Kris Campos
10-18-2004, 03:27 PM
Hey guys, I just wanted to give a heads up on a meet that the sccosw is planning on having in Phoenix the weekend of Nov. 19-21. It looks like this is going to definently happen, but you never know. There will be more details to come later, but I just wanted to let you guys know what we were planning. We always stay at the hospitality suites in Scottsdale. We usually go to the Pavilions on Saturday also. Garmo, where you at?!?!?!

-Kris

yowzasc
10-18-2004, 04:14 PM
HAHAHA!!!!! I'll definitely be there. Can't wait! :p

Darkside
10-18-2004, 05:08 PM
Any reason why you guys couldn't have had it one week earlier? :confused: :(

Prick_Racing
10-18-2004, 06:49 PM
hell yes im there everyone call me so we all can meet up 602 740 5528 give me a call so i could get ahold of everyone i would like to chat and mabe help them work on there cars i would love to make new friends

garmo
10-24-2004, 10:25 PM
Yea, I think I can do that. Won't have an SC but I can't miss out on seeing the gang again.....

Prick_Racing
10-27-2004, 03:58 AM
hahahaha ill have the red one running soon enough once i get my hands on it muhahahaha

Kurt Sunday
10-27-2004, 09:51 PM
Here is the info:

Hospitality Suites
409 North Scottsdale Road
Scottsdale, Arizona 85257

Direct Line 480.949.5115 FAX 480.941.8014 Toll Free 800.445.5115
For more information, please contact us at info@hospitalitysuites.com

http://www.hospitalitysuites.com/i/photos/index-main.jpg

Kris Campos
10-28-2004, 01:24 PM
Hey Kurt, let's try and get a roll call going for who will be able to attend. It looks like I will be rolling solo to phoenix. Abe, and Matt both said they can't take any time off of work right now. I'll just called the hotel, and they said the rates were $79 for the regular room, and $99 for the Jr. King suite, that has the sofa out front, and the bed in the back room. They said that if we can reserve 10 rooms, we can pay $59, and $84. I doubt that we would get up to 10 rooms, but let's see who will plan on attending. I'll be taking one room.

-Kris

Darkside
10-28-2004, 01:41 PM
You guys suck. :(

Prick_Racing
10-28-2004, 01:46 PM
Hey Guy's,

Can't wait to see you and can't wait to see other SCer's in az for once in a long time i will have a 35th hopfully or my 93 but my 89 is up and running like a champ so you know the baby (my first car ever white 89) will be out there so if ya want to hang out before then or after call me 602 740 5528 later guys

Kurt Sunday
10-28-2004, 10:39 PM
Looks like I'm flying from work (Kansas City) to PHX... I'll be there around 3pm Friday.

I can't wait!

Kris Campos
10-29-2004, 01:12 AM
Kurt, you are f'in awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will most likely be there Fri. afternoon, so if you need, I will be able to pick your *** up. It looks like I will also be in Silver City Nov. 6-8 to pick up my car and help Eric finish some stuff up, you should try and head up there if you have some free time.
-Kris

89_Red_Xr7
10-29-2004, 01:11 PM
I can make it that weekend, Dont think i'd be staying in the hotel though

Andrew

Prick_Racing
11-01-2004, 12:37 AM
Almost here looking forward to seeing everyone mabe you guys could help me put a engine in one of my sc's???? let me know if ya want to help if not then ill do it the nexted week end after the metting later guys

Jeremy_K
11-02-2004, 01:28 AM
Are you guys going to the Fun Fords weekend? Darkside and I are planning a road trip. We will have at least one of our cars if not both going there. :cool:

Prick_Racing
11-02-2004, 02:08 AM
keep look forward to it cant wait its only baout a couple weeks away

garmo
11-05-2004, 11:12 PM
Just without an SC...
We should be able to make an entrance though....

Prick_Racing
11-06-2004, 02:12 PM
Just without an SC...
well where in phoenix do you live mabe we could drive up there in my White 89 Bird

mike williams
11-06-2004, 11:46 PM
Just without an SC...
hey guys where are we going to met. are we going to firebird on friday day or friday night. how much is it to enter? do we get a discount because we are a club? i think that it is a good idea to make an enterance i am all for that. i just need to know times and locations, because i have been waiting a long time to get out and met up with you guys. whoever is coordinating this give me a call, cause i have to play hooky from work those two days. ha ha.

mike 623-202-7197

Prick_Racing
11-07-2004, 03:17 AM
Mike where have ya been ive been trying to call your monkey Butt but no answer call me fool i would like to talk to you oohh do you need that abs modulelet me know ok later man

89_Red_Xr7
11-08-2004, 09:07 PM
hey guys where are we going to met. are we going to firebird on friday day or friday night. how much is it to enter? do we get a discount because we are a club? i think that it is a good idea to make an enterance i am all for that. i just need to know times and locations, because i have been waiting a long time to get out and met up with you guys. whoever is coordinating this give me a call, cause i have to play hooky from work those two days. ha ha.

mike 623-202-7197
I think it would be good to meet up somewhere friday night. We wont be able to run at firebird during the weekend though :mad: ( November 18-21 IHBA Coors Light World Finals http://www.firebirdraceway.com/CLWF%2004.htm) so there are NO friday/saturday night drags. We could go and race at Speedworld Motorplex. The track is not opened for a friday night drag, But they have street-legal drags on Saturday(8pm - Midnight) The track is a little ways north out of Phoenix.
It will cost $15 to run and $10 to spectate. I've never been to the track, so I don't know if you will need license/registration to race; but I would have them with me just incase. More info here: http://www.speedworldmotorplex.com/saturdaynight.htm

Andrew

mike williams
11-09-2004, 01:11 AM
I think it would be good to meet up somewhere friday night. We wont be able to run at firebird during the weekend though :mad: ( November 18-21 IHBA Coors Light World Finals http://www.firebirdraceway.com/CLWF%2004.htm) so there are NO friday/saturday night drags. We could go and race at Speedworld Motorplex. The track is not opened for a friday night drag, But they have street-legal drags on Saturday(8pm - Midnight) The track is a little ways north out of Phoenix.
It will cost $15 to run and $10 to spectate. I've never been to the track, so I don't know if you will need license/registration to race; but I would have them with me just incase. More info here: http://www.speedworldmotorplex.com/saturdaynight.htm

Andrew

yea friday would work for me. where in phoenix, west, east, north, south, central. i do know if we met around metroplex there is a show up on 27 or 38 ave and cactus that starts some where around 5pm. if anyone wants to meet @ the metro mall then we roll in there let me know.

89_Red_Xr7
11-09-2004, 02:11 PM
I think that before we decide to do anything, we need to know everyone that can attend for sure, and what can work for them. I may or may not be able to make it on friday, depending on classes and what I need to get done; but I will definately be there on Saturday.

Also, anyone going to the Fun Ford Weekend check my other post in the AZ section.
Andrew

mike williams
11-10-2004, 10:59 AM
well if friday isnt good for anyone than sat. sounds good with me. is this going to be an all day sat. or just for a few hours sat. night. i would like for us to be able to hang most of the day. you know this is a once a year event. either way i will be able to attend so mark me down as one on the list.

Prick_Racing
11-10-2004, 01:08 PM
yes i knew it your in hahaha.. well since mikes in then count me in as well later people

Prick_Racing
11-10-2004, 09:47 PM
i have to say sorry to all you scers because now i cant go because i was givin about 30 of work within 2 days so i had to say yes sorry once again

Kris Campos
11-11-2004, 04:31 AM
Hey guys, all of us from out of town are planning on hanging out together all weekend. We usually will go to dinner, go to a bar, the pavilions, or whatever. Going to the street legal's on Sat. night would be cool. Does anybody know how far away that place is. Most of us will be staying in Scottsdale. Also, has anybody heard from Mark Hasenyager lately? Also, have any of you Phoenix guys gone to those street legal drags? Do you get a decent amount of runs? I'd be willing to drag my car if I can locate a differential within the next week or so.
-Kris

Prick_Racing
11-11-2004, 01:15 PM
if all of you guys are will to chill with me on sunday then that would be great i would love it later people

Chuck AZ
11-13-2004, 11:10 AM
Speed world is about 45min to an hour from the hotel. We would get alot of passes in but I am not sure if it is worth the drive. Mark and I will be attending on saturday prbably at the FFW if that if the plan.

For those of us that do not have any of your numbers could we get a phone num to call to find out what is going on when you get here? I know that normal Friday drunk fest but what about Saturday , Pavillions? Firebird? ....

602 361 5339

thanks Chuck

Hey guys, all of us from out of town are planning on hanging out together all weekend. We usually will go to dinner, go to a bar, the pavilions, or whatever. Going to the street legal's on Sat. night would be cool. Does anybody know how far away that place is. Most of us will be staying in Scottsdale. Also, has anybody heard from Mark Hasenyager lately? Also, have any of you Phoenix guys gone to those street legal drags? Do you get a decent amount of runs? I'd be willing to drag my car if I can locate a differential within the next week or so.
-Kris

Prick_Racing
11-13-2004, 11:48 AM
hey chuck cant wait till i get to see you guys sunday if your still around ill call ya laer and say was up yhou know later

Kris Campos
11-18-2004, 06:58 PM
Well, for the speedworld deal, I would love to go, and I think a couple of the out of towners might run. For all you guys that live in phoenix, would you want to race your cars? I think it would only be worth everyone's time if most of us raced. If not, we can go to the pavilions. Tomorrow night we are just going to be hanging out at the hotel, because a couple of the guys are going to be arriving late on friday night. As for saturday, we don't really have any plans before the evening. If we do the pavilions, doesn't that start at 5 p.m.? All of you guys are welcome to crash the party at the hotel on friday night, we'll probably just be hanging out in someone's room, at the jacuzzi, in the bar, or maybe a strip club. For all that are in phoenix and don't have any of our numbers, my cell is (949)400-4675 you can call me to find out what is going on, and the number to the hotel is (480)949-5115

Thanks, Kris

Prick_Racing
11-19-2004, 05:42 AM
Well, for the speedworld deal, I would love to go, and I think a couple of the out of towners might run. For all you guys that live in phoenix, would you want to race your cars? I think it would only be worth everyone's time if most of us raced. If not, we can go to the pavilions. Tomorrow night we are just going to be hanging out at the hotel, because a couple of the guys are going to be arriving late on friday night. As for saturday, we don't really have any plans before the evening. If we do the pavilions, doesn't that start at 5 p.m.? All of you guys are welcome to crash the party at the hotel on friday night, we'll probably just be hanging out in someone's room, at the jacuzzi, in the bar, or maybe a strip club. For all that are in phoenix and don't have any of our numbers, my cell is (949)400-4675 you can call me to find out what is going on, and the number to the hotel is (480)949-5115

Thanks, Kris
:eek: nooooo.... i have to work a all nighter come and see me please ill be at tempe town lake making sure no one messes with stage gear i work at concerts please come and see me my cell is 6 :eek: 602 740 5528 please come and see me i want to meet all of ya oh and ill be out side all night and warming up every once and a while in my bird :D so if you could love me and come see me later im out

Kurt Sunday
11-19-2004, 02:13 PM
Puff, Emily and I are leaving NM around 5pm - expect to SC us around 11pm.

Kelly should roll in around midnight.

Prick_Racing
11-19-2004, 02:18 PM
Puff, Emily and I are leaving NM around 5pm - expect to SC us around 11pm.

Kelly should roll in around midnight.
damn you come and see me at tempe town lake please later man