Phoenix SC meet Nov.19-21

Kris Campos

Hey guys, I just wanted to give a heads up on a meet that the sccosw is planning on having in Phoenix the weekend of Nov. 19-21. It looks like this is going to definently happen, but you never know. There will be more details to come later, but I just wanted to let you guys know what we were planning. We always stay at the hospitality suites in Scottsdale. We usually go to the Pavilions on Saturday also. Garmo, where you at?!?!?!

-Kris

hell yes im there everyone call me so we all can meet up 602 740 5528 give me a call so i could get ahold of everyone i would like to chat and mabe help them work on there cars i would love to make new friends

Yea, I think I can do that. Won't have an SC but I can't miss out on seeing the gang again.....

Has anyone called the Hotel yet?

Here is the info:

Hospitality Suites
409 North Scottsdale Road
Scottsdale, Arizona 85257

Direct Line 480.949.5115 FAX 480.941.8014 Toll Free 800.445.5115
For more information, please contact us at info@hospitalitysuites.com

index-main.jpg

Hey Kurt, let's try and get a roll call going for who will be able to attend. It looks like I will be rolling solo to phoenix. Abe, and Matt both said they can't take any time off of work right now. I'll just called the hotel, and they said the rates were $79 for the regular room, and $99 for the Jr. King suite, that has the sofa out front, and the bed in the back room. They said that if we can reserve 10 rooms, we can pay $59, and $84. I doubt that we would get up to 10 rooms, but let's see who will plan on attending. I'll be taking one room.

-Kris

Can't Wait to see you

Hey Guy's,

Can't wait to see you and can't wait to see other SCer's in az for once in a long time i will have a 35th hopfully or my 93 but my 89 is up and running like a champ so you know the baby (my first car ever white 89) will be out there so if ya want to hang out before then or after call me 602 740 5528 later guys

I don't think we'll make 10 Rooms

Looks like I'm flying from work (Kansas City) to PHX... I'll be there around 3pm Friday.

I can't wait!

Kurt, you are f'in awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will most likely be there Fri. afternoon, so if you need, I will be able to pick your *** up. It looks like I will also be in Silver City Nov. 6-8 to pick up my car and help Eric finish some stuff up, you should try and head up there if you have some free time.
-Kris

Almost here looking forward to seeing everyone mabe you guys could help me put a engine in one of my sc's???? let me know if ya want to help if not then ill do it the nexted week end after the metting later guys

Are you guys going to the Fun Fords weekend? Darkside and I are planning a road trip. We will have at least one of our cars if not both going there. :cool:

garmo said:
Just without an SC...
We should be able to make an entrance though....
hey guys where are we going to met. are we going to firebird on friday day or friday night. how much is it to enter? do we get a discount because we are a club? i think that it is a good idea to make an enterance i am all for that. i just need to know times and locations, because i have been waiting a long time to get out and met up with you guys. whoever is coordinating this give me a call, cause i have to play hooky from work those two days. ha ha.

mike 623-202-7197

Mike where have ya been ive been trying to call your monkey Butt but no answer call me fool i would like to talk to you oohh do you need that abs modulelet me know ok later man

Back