WANTED: SC XR7 in IL

Phillio99

I'm a new member and am looking for a SC or a XR7 in the Midwest area, preferably in IL. Any year, transmission, condition is acceptable, but would prefer a running car. Also, if anyone has an 5.0 thunderbird or cougar I would consider that as well.
Thanks,
Phil

2 sc,s in Illinois

Hi,Have 2--sc,s that I am considering putting up for sale.I have a 1990 red --Auto that is really nice car--black interior--just had the head work done,also a 1992 white--5 spd that has had alot of performance modes done to it--gray leather interior.If interested can contact at radford@mtco.com or Ph. 309-925-3693 for more info.THANKS--Steve

How many miles on the red 90 and what kind of price are you thinking.

CjrBigBird said:
Hi,Have 2--sc,s that I am considering putting up for sale.I have a 1990 red --Auto that is really nice car--black interior--just had the head work done,also a 1992 white--5 spd that has had alot of performance modes done to it--gray leather interior.If interested can contact at radford@mtco.com or Ph. 309-925-3693 for more info.THANKS--Steve

92 5 spd sc

resmn12 said:
what are you asking of the 92 i am looking for a 5-sp let me know
Hi,pondering selling this car as it has had alot of work and time put into it.First the car has never seen snow or bad weather.It has had 3.73 gears,magnaflow exhaust,k-n cold air intake,cervini ram air hood,tokico 11/2" springs and shocks,spec kevlar clutch,rebuilt tranny with brass blockers,5 angle valve job,headers,engine completely rebuilt 20,000 miles ago,only had mobil 1 synthetic.This white with grey leather sc is my sons car and he has really taken car of it and invested alot of time and money.He has not advertised it ,but is going to ask a modest 4200--I say modest because he has probably invested alot more than that in it.If you are interested ,you can contact.THANKS--Steve

90 red sc auto

xr7rocket said:
How many miles on the red 90 and what kind of price are you thinking.
Hi,car has alittle over 100k,head work has just been done,with about 400 to 500 on rebuild.Body is really good and interior excellent.Asking 2500.If interested you can contact as I have not advertised any of the sc,s THANKS--Steve

My name is Joe and i have a 1990 XR7 that is an auto. It has 52,000 miles on it and is very clean. I am asking 2900 obo. if you have any questions give me a call at 317-809-5707. I am located in indianapolis

52K?? only $2900? is there something wrong with the car?
Jawinter said:
My name is Joe and i have a 1990 XR7 that is an auto. It has 52,000 miles on it and is very clean. I am asking 2900 obo. if you have any questions give me a call at 317-809-5707. I am located in indianapolis

Phillio99 said:
I'm a new member and am looking for a SC or a XR7 in the Midwest area, preferably in IL. Any year, transmission, condition is acceptable, but would prefer a running car. Also, if anyone has an 5.0 thunderbird or cougar I would consider that as well.
Thanks,
Phil
hey i have a 1990 35th anniv. for sale in Omaha, NE. not in that great of condition, but it still runs perfect. it has 112,000 miles if your interested. i'm willing to get rid of it pretty cheap.. i need to buy tools to further my career so unfortunately it needs to go.
gregg

The clutches are worn out in the automatic transmission and the dash has some cracks in it because the previous owner lived in florida and did not keep the dash protected. Any other questions email me or give me a call.

Back