moonroof

CMac89

I went to shut my moon roof one day and it closed fine but when i tried to open it back up only one side is functional and the other side stays shut. Anyone know how to fix this problem?

Thanks
Casey

rip your whole interior out, cause it prob smells like wet dog, and put astro turf in there, with plexy glass cause it will save weight. and dont forget the fog machine and a disco ball for that so pimp my ride look, maybe at some yellow tent. also

Last edited:
You really are fond of digging up and resurrecting OLD threads. What's the deal with that? I can see if the thread has some decent info to expand on or relates to a problem you are experiencing, but it seems like they are all dead subjects that nothing of value gets added to after bringing it back from the dead. :rolleyes:

Tracy

oldschoolmuscle said:
rip your whole interior out, cause it prob smells like wet dog, and put astro turf in there, with plexy glass cause it will save weight. and dont forget the fog machine and a disco ball for that so pimp my ride look, maybe at some yellow tent. also

Do you bump your head? Several times, before writing the above?

I think maybe he was dropped on his head (repeatedly, but the job was never finished) as a child.

Back