Looking for a Sc

Blackcoup89

I Need a Thunderbird Sc

Hey guys im a big fan of Super Chargers but their hard to find here in Texas for cheaps im willing to take a running car or one that someone is parting out.

Last edited:
Blackcoup89 said:
Hey guys im a big fan of Super Chargers but their hard to find here in Texas for cheaps im willing to take a running car or one for parts.
Are you having problems with a current sc or do you just want to buy one?

ok nevermind then because i got a carben build up on my sc but when i went to get a stock sc from Holly moter parts through autozone it was about $1,000 ithink but they sent me the wrong one got a reorder then they cancled the reorder on me :mad: . I ended up ficing it my self good thing saved money. anyway goodluck!

well i ahve a 35th anny for sale it dont got no engine and no tranny bur i live in phoenix az let me know 62 740 5528 i /want 500 for the car later

Sc

I would be interested but is the car still in one peace and the only problem would be shipping cuz i live in Brownsville Tx. thats preaty much a long way from Arizona. but still i would be REALLY interested.
Thanks,

my friend in san juan has a 90 that he wants to get rid of, not sure if its runn'n, it has head work done and i ported the blower on it.....i think he may have locked the motor up or transmission not really sure, if your interested let me know i think he wants somewhere around 800-900 for it

Joe

Sc

sorry man just got hold on a 35th anny here close by for $ 500 and all it needs is the harmanic balancer. but thanks anyways

Back