Really need sc 16s rims

I'm in desperate need of factory 16s rims for my 91 sc. previous owner cracked rim on a curb during a race, and i really want to try to keep everything as close to factory as possible. looking for near or in arkansas.

Thanx

TJ

Last edited:
canaryellow_sc said:
I'm in desperate need of factory 16s rims for my 91 sc. previous owner cracked rim on a curb during a race, and i really want to try to keep everything as close to factory as possible. looking for near or in arkansas.

Thanx

TJ

I've got a set of late style, off a 93, same as 94-95 if you're interested. I'm in alabama

I have a set of of wheels off my 95 sc with new tires. only like 2500 miles on the tires, 225/60/16's continetals. Will let the mgo for umm 200$ plus shipping, the rims are in great condition, only one wheels has a paint cip.

sc rims

i have aset of stock sc rims in good shape with caps for $250 shipped. m\o please. thx tony.

and i

and i have 2 sets of early models in good shape-ill do 100 plus shipping for a set of wheels id rate 7-8/10. Mike

if you get the chance

if you could put up a picture, that would be great, or if you could just send me an address and i'll set some thing up.....but no po box please

thanx
TJ

Back