Tri-State Area - 90 SC 5-Speed

SilverCasket

Why not throw caution into the wind here. I've got a 90SC 5-Speed Red w/ Black Leather & just over 100k. Everything works & works perfectly! It also looks like a HoT car to drive. There maybe 1 ding dent on the whole car. I've used it as a daily driver & I've never been stuck anywhere. And those you who know me, know that I know when something is wrong.

In fact the only person to take the motor apart was me not too long ago. When you know these cars, you can see when a car is unmolested. I heard a slight tapping & figured it was in the top half. Turn out to be a lazy lifter. I replaced the lifter in the car & that looks to be the only time the motor was ever taken apart. Not even IC Tubes were taken off before we got in there...

For someone who is looking to get into SC's (or just get another like most of us do), this car will set you on a nice long road of fun trouble free (most importantly) driving!

Oh yeah. And I've never seen this on my 92 SC, but the 90 SC above gets about 400 miles per tank. ... Craziest thing I've even seen. And that was before & after the recent tune up. ... In my 92 I'm lucky to see 200 if I cruise down a hill with the car OFF!

In New Jersey. 2k Takes it. PM me.
Anthony

I've received quite a few PM's for pics. Here is the outside. I should be able to get the inside & engine pics tomorrow when my buddy comes by with the digital. ... And of course if someone wants to drive it, just let me know. Runs like a champ.

Anthony

Attachments

• 100_0654.JPG
    100_0654.JPG
    107.2 KB · Views: 169
  • 100_0655.JPG
    100_0655.JPG
    81.9 KB · Views: 149
  • 100_0656.JPG
    100_0656.JPG
    65.5 KB · Views: 172
  • 100_0657.JPG
    100_0657.JPG
    104.4 KB · Views: 165
  • 100_0658.JPG
    100_0658.JPG
    95.7 KB · Views: 152
Last edited:
90 SC - Still for Sale?

Your SC sounds just like a red SC I owned about two years ago and traded for a Mustang convertible at a wholesaler located in Perth Amboy, NJ. From the pix the car looks like my former SC and the mileage is about right. It would be great to reunite with an old and trusted friend. Is the car still available - and for sale?

I'm shocked that noone has showed interest in a perfect shape SC that is unmolested. Oh well.

Anthony

EDIT : It may be sold after all.

Last edited:
Yeah, I have a fella that dropped half of the price as a deposit about 2 weeks ago. After he sells his Mustang tomorrow, he's picking the car up.

In fact, he's already in the works for a head/cam combo & every bolt on. He wants to duplicate my setup. Pretty wild to see a stang dude sell his stand and use all the money to supe an SC.

Although, I have 2 Lincoln's that are for sale if you know anyone that like the MarkVIII's. And my cars are always real clean.

Anthony

Back