SC spanner wrench 4 sale

Stafford

I have a Super Coupe Performance Spanner wrench that has been used once. It is in perfect shape and is a need to have item if you own a SC. I was thinking $40+shipping since it was $60 new. Thanks

Supercharger Spanner Nut Wrench

Stafford said:
I have a Super Coupe Performance Spanner wrench that has been used once. It is in perfect shape and is a need to have item if you own a SC. I was thinking $40+shipping since it was $60 new. Thanks
Is the Supercharger Spanner Nut Wrench still available ?? how about $5 for shipping ?
Thanks J.P.

Stafford said:

I'll take it.
I am sending you a PM to arrange payment/shipping.

alan

Stafford said:
Stafford, that might be OK . How much to cover packaging and shipping ? Do you have/use paypal, or what method of payment do you prefer ? Thanks,
J.P.

Stafford said:
Stafford is the nut wrench still available ?
Please advise,
J.P.

Guys, since his post is almost a year old and he hasn't even posted in over a year, I have a gut felling that well.......
1)He isn't on here
and
2) It's most likely sold.....

If you do a search for a part, put in a date range please, It gets kinda of old seeing these 1+ year old for sale post popping up ever week.
:rolleyes:

Back