Ported heads, s model and more

SCGone

Completly rebuilt profesionally ported and polished heads, s model blower w/coustom top and ported inlet plenum, crome intake pipe w/9" filter and all hardware, 2 @ 2.73 rears, 5 speed axles, original sc top, good timing cover, valve covers, rear hubs, ride control acuators, clutch master w/resivior, adjustable fuel pressure regulator, fuel rail, early model sc w/bad nose cone (made 12 psi until bearings went, could be good core), 2 abs controlers, 3 ride control computers, main relay box, coil packs, 5 speed ECU, auto ECU, 2 stock MAF, and numerous small hard parts. Sold car 4 months ago, and am now cleaning out garage. If what you need or want is not listed, message me and I will see if I can help. Also have complete 89 XR7 Auto w/bad engine but has clean title. (See listing in car section) Will provide pics upon request. In Florida.

How much for the heads and do you have info on the port job. Also how much for the blower and top.
Thanks,
Rick

still wanting to know how much for the cold air intake w/ filter and all hardware? what type is it? in the engine bay or in the fenderwell? 3" or 3 1/2"?

do you have any flow numbers on the heads???? also were they pressure tested to be sure that they arent cracked at any time?

Back