ABS Accumilator from Prior

SlinginBeauty

I have for sale a BRAND NEW ABS accumilator pump from prior. This is the most common cause of brake failure in the tbird and needs to be replaced after their long life span. I got this to put in my bird but have stoped driving it since I got it and have never installed it. Prior sells these for $107.98 plus shipping. I am looking for $100 shipped in the US. If you have any questions feel free to pm me or email me at ZachKereszturi18@hotmail.com. Thanks, Zach
P.S. Will have pics posted later but its just a brown tank thing. Nothing spetacular to look at, lol.
Sale Pending again

Last edited:
Sorry for not gettin pics sooner but had trouble stealing the digital camra. Here you guys go.

Attachments

• abspump.gif
    abspump.gif
    95.5 KB · Views: 94
Hey, how would an extra $5 do for you to canada. Ive never done business with someone in canada and not sure if shipping costs more or whatnot. Let me know if this would work for you can we can make some kind of deal. Thanks for asking. Zach

Hey Jason, I can do that for $100 shipped if your interested. Didnt know if it was going to cost me more to ship to canada but i doubt it will be much more than in the states. Let me know if your interested. Thanks, Zach

Back