2 quick ?'s.

sabre81

whats the best way to fix a crack on the bottom right corner of my rear bumper cover right near the exhaust tip.

when a passenger ets out of my car and closes the door it souds like it hits very hard compared to my door. what could be the prob? it seems to close evenly, and smoothly. Any suggestions?

Last edited:
Try

"3M Structural Adhesive", works on the urethane body parts very well. You'll have to buy it online or from a 3M distributor , an auto paint supply house near you would likely have it too.

resized%20dec%2001%20low%20pro%20side.jpg

Last edited:
As far as the door...

...check the jamb bolt (the door mechanism locks onto it ) . There should be a plastic sleeve around it. If the plastic is ripped away or missing, this can sometimes be the cause of what you're describing. You can wrap electrical tape around it temporarily to act as a spacer and smooth it out a bit. Junkyard item.

Good idea Joe

Considering it costs typically a buck or two to get into a U-Pull-It yard and then pay a couple more for a used part, buying it new would be the better alternative at that price, especially since it's gonna wind up costing about the same in the longrun. But Next time I'm out in the boneyard for something else, I may grab one for a spare, if there are any decent ones out there. May not be, since that plastic dosen't hold up too well, for too long.

Back