MP sc question

aplvlydrtybird

Ok, i got a 91 sc, and the blower is starting to whine a lil too loud, so im looking for a rebuild and port job, cause i just can't ever go fast enough, i want the best bang for my buck too. if i send my 91 blower to MP, will they send me a 94/95 stlye so i can get the new inlet plenum, with a rebuilt one???? I think they do i just want to make sure. I am on the site now, and just wanted to make sure that they did change it...but if anyone has one they are looking to get rid of i sure wouldnt mind taking it off your hands..

and if i aquire a 94/95 plenum will that work for the time being til i get a MP plenum???

thanks

If you send them your early style blower they will do a magnaport II on it. They cut off the back of your sc and add on a new magnum powers piece that is the rectangular port, and the alos open up the outlet side of the sc. They do not send you an actual 94/95 blower, you get your blower that is ported and will outflow a 94/95 blower. Yes you can use a stock 94/95 plenum until get a mp plenum.

Back