PDA

View Full Version : Wrecked my XR7

BlownMerc
06-24-2002, 12:18 AM
I wrecked my 90 XR7 into a concrete guardrail the other night the front of the car will have to be relaced. This sucks the car was in prefect cond. I took an on ramp from International Speedway Blvd. to I-95 south too quick and the back broke loose. I fought it for a while but too narrow of a road and it went nose first. I'm OK but I'm bummed about the car. It sucks I'm starting college in about a month, and this happens. Be carefull out there!:(

Tazer999
06-24-2002, 12:25 AM
Sorry to hear that Merc... Hope ya find a good car to replace her, try to post some pics of the damage so we can cry, :(

BlownMerc
06-24-2002, 12:28 AM
My father owns a repair shop, and our friends at the bodyshop think it can be fixed. So hopefully I won't be repalcing her yet.

SUMFEAR
06-24-2002, 01:22 AM
Wow, sorry to here that. Our cars are not that common, so please do what ever you can to save it.
Derek

SuperCoupe
06-24-2002, 05:21 PM
That's a bummer man...hope you can fix her up again....if it was a Bird, I'd say it was a perfect opertunity for an aftermarket hood, but I don't think anyone makes them for the Cougar....too bad too, a Cervini's hood would look sweet on there!
-Jeff

SCYALTR
06-25-2002, 01:37 AM
Hey Man,
It is a good thing you came out of that accident with as little damage as you did.
I saw a car go into a rail this weekend, and the people did not make it.

I OK but I bummed about the car. It suck I'm starting college in about a month, and this happens. Be carefull out there!
Hey Bro, hope you do well on your English placement test. Just Breakin Yo Ballz Man.
Laterz,
D Rainer:D