How much is a 89 Sc worth?

Phillio99

I'm looking into buying an 89 SC with 128,000 miles on it. It's a 5-speed with some body damage, including scrapes and a key mark about a foot long. It hasn't had the head gaskets changed. The thing im worried about is that the car was involved in an accident that damaged the radiator support. I'm new in the world of SCs and am not sure if the car is worth the $2000 asking price. Would love any input.
Thanks,
Phil

I wouldn't pay 2grand for it, you will probably have to put atleast another grand into it soon cause the hg's are gonna go. I really wouldn't pay that much for it

It might be worth $2000 if it were in gorgeous shape. As described, I'd be thinking certainly over $500, but under $1000 most likely... Especially if there's any real frame damage from that accident.

89 sc

i paid $900 for my 89sc 5spd straight body ( couple door dings ) & needs paint. wasnt running, but after i replaced the fuel pump & lack of heat led me to the heater core... she's my daily driver now.. i'd seriously consider looking around !! sounds like the person bumped their head .

hey what part of the country do you live in because in the michigan ohio area ive seen a few nice ones for sale cheap i saw a red 92 in taylor michigan it didnt have a price on it but id check it out for you if you live somewhat close

Back