Question

justdifferent

Im going to be running 285/40zr18 rear and 245/40zr18 front. (Toyo Proxes T1-s) Is there anyone elce running these sizes? (mabe not 18s, but 285wide at the rear)
If so what setup are they using? disc size?, callepers?, hubs?, bolt patern?, suspension?, drop?, camber?..ect
If not.... any sugetions?

justdifferent

have to jack up springs

:eek: :eek: rubs in fender wells on dips even sander the lips on inside 1 in off still rubbs and cuts side of back tires :confused: :confused:

ThunderRoad said:
:eek: :eek: rubs in fender wells on dips even sander the lips on inside 1 in off still rubbs and cuts side of back tires :confused: :confused:

All the suspension and fenders will be redesigned around the wheels so Im not worried about rubbing. I was just wondering if there were others running this size and what they have done so I could get a few Ideas and cut down a little on the research.
While looking over the site, I noticed that gldiii has 285/35zr17s at the back on his SWB bird. It’s not quite the same size as what Im going for, but maybe he ( or anyone that knows his car/setup ) could give me some insight as to what he has done to his car to run those sizes.

justdifferent.

Back