Looking for 89-92 t-bird SC

Jarco98

Am looking for a car between $1,500 and $2,500. Looking for great mechanical operation, then good exterior/interior, all around good car. Would like a manual too. I am around Lima, Ohio (45 minutes north of Dayton) and would like to find something close. Anybody with a car fitting this description post, pm, or email me.

1992 White Super Coupe, Auto W/shiftkit, K&N Filter Kit..$2,200 o.b.o.

1992 White Super Coupe, Auto W/shiftkit, K&N Filter Kit..
Leather, Power Everything, Keypad/Factory Alarm, Kill Switch
(Removeable Computer Chip) SunRoof, Fold Down Rear Seats..
Newer Head Gaskets (12-10-03?) the mileage was 106,xxx,
Thermastat, Oil and Coolant changed 6-12-04, (109,xxx miles)
newer blower and idler belts, and others..
The one main thing it Needs is a 6"-8" brake line, Rear Tires..
Could use SunRoof Seal, Power Antenna (snaped), and Tune Up..
When the Head Gaskets where redone the timing was detuned 10%
(i think).. Head Gaskets where done by the well know "Gary Kuhn"..
I Live 5 Min from Philly AirPort.. $2,200 o.b.o.
Exit 9a from I-95
Thanx For Your Time
Rob

I have a 1989 SC with 5 speed. It has a lot of new items on it like suspension, brakes, power steering and ABS rebuilt. Car is not running and is disassembled and I was getting it ready to rebuild the motor, repaint and replace some of the interior. Just had some family issues and lost interest. All the parts are there with manuals……let me know. It’s a great project car. I am asking $1000.

1991 SC for sale

I have a nice 1991 SC 5 speed in very good condition. Clearcoat on roof is peeling and small hole in front bumper cover. Interior is excellent and car runs perfect. EVERYTHING WORKS. All accessories. Car is black over gray. Email is stanc4@hotmail.com. Will deliver for $2200.00 or make offer and pick up. Car is in Maryland.

Jarco98 said:
Am looking for a car between $1,500 and $2,500. Looking for great mechanical operation, then good exterior/interior, all around good car. Would like a manual too. I am around Lima, Ohio (45 minutes north of Dayton) and would like to find something close. Anybody with a car fitting this description post, pm, or email me.

I have a red 92 SC, black leather interior. $2000.00 and its yours. See the listing in the cars for sale thread. The price is negotiable. I am in the Downriver area (Licoln Park, Mi), not awfully far from you. Could be willing to meet 1/2way for a viewing depending on your level of interest. Car is an aod automatic. Engine has less than 30K miles on it, a Ford FQR reman engine put in Spirng/summer 2002. Body needs some minor repairs from 2 parking lot meetings. Have pictures can email.

Let me know if you are interested.

tmh620@yahoo.com tholapp1@ford.com

norsemanDAN

Jarco98,

I have a complete 92 SC 5-spd that runs, but needs work. It has been modified to almost 400 HP. It has 9 X 17 rims with nearly new BFGoodrich G-Force KDW 275R40-17 (rear) and 255R45-17 (front). I will sell real cheap and deliver it to you. I have a two-page document and photos that I can send from my e-mail. If you are interested, please reply to my e-mail addresses:

dnorsworthy@satx.rr.com and gtma-dan@texas.net

Thanks,
Don

Back