Electric supercharger, anyone?

Ha, this one's used for scavenging the exhaust. The stock supercharger is used for pushing the air in and the electric supercharger is used for pulling the exhaust out.

Nettlesd said:
Ha, this one's used for scavenging the exhaust. The stock supercharger is used for pushing the air in and the electric supercharger is used for pulling the exhaust out.
I couldn't find where you read that, but if it is installed at the exhaust, then it would be an easy way to 'open up' the exhaust while retaining stock cats, resonator, and muffler.

Hey guys if its the same thing as the other clown was selling its a bilge blower for a boat. To clear fumes out of the engine compartment before starting the engine. ELECTRIC SUPERCHARGER ITS NOT!!

What? It's a fake? Darn, and I was looking forward to my 40 bolt-on horsepower, too!
(I like how he notes "no effects on the motor in any way"... At least he told the truth somewhere in there.)

40hp

Ask them for a dyno chart to prove the 40 hp gains and see what their lame excuse of how accurate their buttdyno is. Does anyone have a picture of this "thingamajig"?

Because that's actually a question I have asked myself (since my SC belt shredded and I've been driving NA for almost a year now) Could you somehow hook up an electric motor to the SC so it is more of an "on demand" power adder, as the ebay one suggests? Just curious.

$300 for just 15 horsepower? Might as well buy a Double IC, or a 5% SC pulley with undrive pulleys for that price.
I think I can get 15 xtra HP just by changing my oil.. :p
I wonder if they misprinted HP claim??

yo, ive seen this on a CELICA when i hit this spot, they were talking about it was the ****, that it gave him 80 more horses, then i asked him if he wanted to run his E-SUPERCHARGED CELICA and he didnt want too...

In some ways, seeing this kind of crap just pisses me off, because the people selling this are just commiting fraud, plain and simple. But then I think, anyone stupid enough to buy it probably deserves what they get... :p

Notice how the the guy is no longer a registered user. I wonder why??? Rip off artists are everywhere and the sad thing is that someone is uninformed enough to buy this stuff at times. :mad:

I clicked through a bunch of his ended auctions just to see and he sells most everything on a one day listing. Most of his stuff is led lights and turn signal indicators for mirrors. Bunch of junk imo but to each their own. I also noticed he tends to include in each listing the name of a vehicle so he can pop up on searches for those vehicles. Each auction was for a different vehicle. I guess, whatever works for these guys. :rolleyes:

Back