94 black sc for sale

M

maximus

This ride is a must see, I am the third owner bought it at 64,000 miles it now has 106,000. The car has been miticuaously maintaned and upgraded. I am Located in NJ and my phone # is 609 346-8165 and my email is maximus106@comcast.net. Allright lets get down to business origanal paint and interior are in great shape allmost show condition black out and grey cloth leather inside. Eibach lowered with 1/8 sway bar and longer endlinks, 190lp fuel pump, kooks headers, 3'' high flow cats 2.5'' down tubes no resonator, to 3'' to magnaflow y colector back out to 2.5'' pipes out to magnaflow mufflers. 10 % overdrive pulley, custom scp chip, scp cold air intake, 73mm cnl maf, 70 mm thottle body, underdrive pulleys. Custom stereo, with mp3 single flip down sony head unit, jvs 350 watt 5x6 interior speakers, sony explode amp with rockford fasgate box in the trunk, plus XM radio satelite. I have custom 17'' rims with good year eagle F1 tires p245 17 z rated. Kvr 13'' cross drilled rotors with 2 piston calipers with carbon fiber pads and braded brake lines plus rear stock rotor upgrade in rear. It also has 3% rear three window tint a full bra and a rear spoiler..
This car is a beauti and my baby, It pains me to get rid of it as I planned on keeping it as a collector but circumstances that will be prohibiting me from driving for a very long time permits that I must.

Pics can be email to anyone interested and I'm asking 6,000

I have put into it over the last two years over 10,000

My name is Brandon and I forgot to include somethings in the cars description, its an auto trans in which the chip has firmed up and altered the shift points also I have new ngk iridium plugs and magnacore wires, new rack and pinion, shocks & control arms. The head gasket was replaced by previous owner and no internal engine work has been done I have some maintanance records and alot of parts reciepts all of wich I am sure I could get copies from Bill Evenoff at Super coupe performance.

Here are pics and if you have anymore questions give me a shout

Brandon

Attachments

• Picture 011.jpg
    Picture 011.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 535
  • Picture 012.jpg
    Picture 012.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 429
  • Picture 015.jpg
    Picture 015.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 456
  • Picture 019.jpg
    Picture 019.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 472
  • Picture 020.jpg
    Picture 020.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 385
Last edited:
most incredible

that is by far one of the cleanest yet,great job man,its gonna hurt when you see her for the last time.so basically,how fast does it go,whats cutoff for speed and rpms or is it still the safety cutoff at 180 or 190 (depends on different models)it looks in impecable condition.,and if there is anything wrong mechanicaly,that bird deserves the finest treatment.,
deputy_grim@hotmail.com

thanks

all limiters are off and rpms are set specificlly for my engine set up

Need for speed baby

I had it up to 150 and then chickened out

That is a very clean car with some work put into it. I applaud you sir. If i hadn't bought my 94 SC this summer, i'd be very tempted to fly out to NJ and drive that back. Good luck on the sale...i hope winter doesn't scare someone off from snatching up a true enthusiasts car.

-Trey

Hey Thanks

Hey Thanks Alot, I tend to think that alot of the potential sc'ers are a little disingenuous. I really do appreciate the compliment and hope you enjoy your baby as much as I have mine.

Back