EXCELLENT SC Doors!

Thomas A

I've got set of SC doors from a 1990. They are in really nice shape. Both of them are rust free and striaght. They will come with the glass and weather moulding, window motor, window switches, handles, good hinges, and keyless pad. These are in good enough shape that if you had the same color of car, you could install them and go. The passener's side has a small tweak, behind where the GFX would go. The black tape on the top of the doors is also peeling, but that would be an easy fix.

Driver_Door1.jpg

Driver_Door2.jpg

Passenger_Door1.jpg

Passenger_Door2.jpg

Passenger_Door3.jpg

$150 each or $250 for the pair. Buy the pair and I'll also including a matching lock set to go along with them. Must be picked up in Lincoln, Nebraska

Thomas -- thomasma@alltel.net

Hey stocker 89 make your own post , ***** a mans thread whats wrong with you anyways?? get help.
Thomas those are sweet could possibly use drivers door I need a few days to inquire about the need .
Thz I'll be in touch

Man, get your own post!! :rolleyes:

Those doors he has for sale arn't even wort their weight in pounds....
Uhhh, okay. You go and try to find a set of mint doors from a 1990 SC, totally rust free with not body work done on them, with full glass, window motors, and switches. Let me know how that goes for you.

Just becuase you are all bent out of shape over the demise of your car doesn't mean you have to try and bring the rest of us down to your level.

Thomas

Yeah Stocker that's pretty lame... :confused:

If I were local to you Thomas I'd be interested in those doors! (Mine have that rust strip along the botton...)

Back