1989 Thunderbird, needs engine, good tranny, new paint

Jayls5

side.JPG

I bought the car and found out it was busted, so i'm selling now :(

Has 127k miles on it. Transmission is good. Engine was redone about 10k miles ago, but the keyway broke when the harmonic balancer went. Basically, the crank needs replacing and i can't afford it. I'll leave the main parts of the engine (i'll take out intake parts, blower, intercooler, etc).

Make offers...

sc_marine said:
how much you asking and what tranny does it have?

It has an AOD tranny. If you buy it i'll give you an extra AOD in my garage that needs a little work (overdrive doesn't work).

At this point i'm just taking offers.

almost forgot, tranny has a shift kit. I can give the parts to turn it back to normal shifting too if needed.

sorry onlt have a litte fun but ill edit it so no bad thing come of the joke what state you in ill probaly come and get it ok later man

Prick_Racing said:
sorry onlt have a litte fun but ill edit it so no bad thing come of the joke what state you in ill probaly come and get it ok later man

lol... that was kind of incoherent. I already said i live in virginia beach, va.

Jayls5 said:
side.JPG

I bought the car and found out it was busted, so i'm selling now :(

Has 127k miles on it. Transmission is good. Engine was redone about 10k miles ago, but the keyway broke when the harmonic balancer went. Basically, the crank needs replacing and i can't afford it. I'll leave the main parts of the engine (i'll take out intake parts, blower, intercooler, etc).

Make offers...

is there anyway youll except payments?? I live in hampton

Stephen
stephen.furman@gmail.com

Back