Gokart Racing in Des Moines

forcfed93

SC Club of IOWA is putting another Gokart day at Sprokets in West Des Moines (Clive)

In looking over the calander, and it looks like November 27th or December 4th would be the best days ....... The 27th is just two days after Turkey Day and Im sure that will cause some grief for some of us, so I was thinking the 4th would probably be the best.

ANYONE Interested?!?!?!?!? I mentioned it to some of the GTP guys and they thought it would be cool to do something like this as another type of clash event!!!!!

Please reply to this post if you can make it.

There is an ISU home game the 27, so I am definitly out that weekend. I don't have anything on the calendar for the 4th but I may need to work that Saturday.

forcfed93 said:
SC Club of IOWA is putting another Gokart day at Sprokets in West Des Moines (Clive)

In looking over the calander, and it looks like November 27th or December 4th would be the best days ....... The 27th is just two days after Turkey Day and Im sure that will cause some grief for some of us, so I was thinking the 4th would probably be the best.

ANYONE Interested?!?!?!?!? I mentioned it to some of the GTP guys and they thought it would be cool to do something like this as another type of clash event!!!!!

Please reply to this post if you can make it.
UPDATE:
The date is Dec 4th, the time is noon .......... Please let me know if you are coming so we dont miss anyone!!!!!

Back