PDA

View Full Version : 92 5 speed SC in Orlando Fl

FordMan03
10-28-2004, 04:14 AM
Due to personal reasons I need to sell my SC. It is a 92 freshly painted white 5 speed with 86,000 miles. It currently has chrome cobra r wheels on it, but I have the stock wheels as well.
Pros
-Fresh coat of paint
-Very good condition black leather/cloth interior
-Local well respected mechanic checked it out and the engine is in tip top shape
-5 speed

Cons
-Needs some electrical work and new window tint
-The undercarriage has some rust

I am open to any offers. I can sell the car whole or part it out. Shoot me a Pm if you are interested thanks very much.

Dbarnhill
04-19-2005, 02:08 PM
Due to personal reasons I need to sell my SC. It is a 92 freshly painted white 5 speed with 86,000 miles. It currently has chrome cobra r wheels on it, but I have the stock wheels as well.
Pros
-Fresh coat of paint
-Local well respected mechanic checked it out and the engine is in tip top shape
-5 speed

Cons

I am open to any offers. I can sell the car whole or part it out. Shoot me a Pm if you are interested thanks very much.

I'm interested, send me some pics and a price to Cracka817@hotmail.com

unclenick
04-19-2005, 07:21 PM
I am interested in the whole car. Please check your PM's.

unclenick
04-20-2005, 06:57 PM
Pros
-Fresh coat of paint
-5 speed

Cons

Is the car still for sale?

The Mach Says
05-04-2005, 08:26 AM
Is this car still available?? Do you have any pictures?? What type of electrical problems are there?? In my experience, those types of problems are a lot worse than engine problems, depending on what they are.........

please elaborate.

thx,
JC

fordmangordo
06-24-2005, 08:11 PM
Pros
-Fresh coat of paint
-5 speed

Cons

i am currently in orlando FL i own a tbird not SC
is this car still for sale