92 5 speed SC in Orlando Fl

FordMan03

Due to personal reasons I need to sell my SC. It is a 92 freshly painted white 5 speed with 86,000 miles. It currently has chrome cobra r wheels on it, but I have the stock wheels as well.
Pros
-Fresh coat of paint
-Very good condition black leather/cloth interior
-Local well respected mechanic checked it out and the engine is in tip top shape
-5 speed

Cons
-Needs some electrical work and new window tint
-The undercarriage has some rust

I am open to any offers. I can sell the car whole or part it out. Shoot me a Pm if you are interested thanks very much.

interested

FordMan03 said:
Due to personal reasons I need to sell my SC. It is a 92 freshly painted white 5 speed with 86,000 miles. It currently has chrome cobra r wheels on it, but I have the stock wheels as well.
Pros
-Fresh coat of paint
-Local well respected mechanic checked it out and the engine is in tip top shape
-5 speed

Cons

I am open to any offers. I can sell the car whole or part it out. Shoot me a Pm if you are interested thanks very much.

I'm interested, send me some pics and a price to Cracka817@hotmail.com

FordMan03 said:
Pros
-Fresh coat of paint
-5 speed

Cons

Is the car still for sale?

Is this car still available?? Do you have any pictures?? What type of electrical problems are there?? In my experience, those types of problems are a lot worse than engine problems, depending on what they are.........

please elaborate.

thx,
JC

Fl

FordMan03 said:
Pros
-Fresh coat of paint
-5 speed

Cons

i am currently in orlando FL i own a tbird not SC
is this car still for sale

Back