any one into vidio games?

5speedxr7

Grand Theft Auto san andrias.
just came out yesterday. i playin last night when i came across a MN-12 style Tbird. pritty sweet

nice nice thats cool...but i agree i need more than just that to buy that game its just like the rest....there r one too many of them now

Whoops I was looking at the Wrong car. Thats a Tbird for sure.. front end is a bit like a Tauri or somethign but the rear is 110% bird lol

SkunkWorks said:
Whoops I was looking at the Wrong car. Thats a Tbird for sure.. front end is a bit like a Tauri or somethign but the rear is 110% bird lol

I was just going to post this right now

I was playing it and came across the t-bird.

guess what the name of the car is....Fortune

Can you guess why they named it that...HMMMMMMMMMMM

I'm waiting to see Half-Life 2, which is due out in early November (or so they're saying at this point).

The previews I've seen were amazing!!!

Cheers,

Sean

Saw this on the front page...

I love video games. GTA: San Andreas...I dunno, I am a big fan of GTA, have been since the first one for PSone came out, I think they are reaching with this one.

If you want a really gory game, controls somewhat like GTA, play Manhunt, I'm getting to the part where I am using huge blades...execution style..

I'm waiting for HL2 as well, I just need a better vid card. I have the nVidia GeForce 3 Ti 500 w/ 64mb DDR ram...Its great for Counter Strike, but not for the Source engine.

Ooooo, and Doom 3...its already out, but still need better vid card....then i can play all these great games...

Stephen

One_too_many said:
nice nice thats cool...but i agree i need more than just that to buy that game its just like the rest....there r one too many of them now
no no man this one is ten times better the map is absolutly huge. and you can drive anything. from peddle bikes to tractors. helicopters to jets.
and yesterday i found the "bullit" which is a ford GT.

yea i would like to try this new gta.....sounds like they have done it all in this one...but if u guys like that style try driver 3 it is also a very well laid out game...as for manhunt im sorry man but ive never played a game worse than that one....

peace
mark

No, no, no. You guys are all wrong! Battlefield 1942 is best! I think it's the drug of the 2000's! I can't seem to ever stop playing it! And, with a ATI radeon 9800 PRO, I can't complain!

Gaming Rulez

I love video games even the older ones hence i came from the dark age when PAC-MAn blew are doors off LMAO serious tho like the OLD doom was killer for its time and after buying the NEW one and playing i would have to just sit back and think man how nice it is and how far we came but ya have to go back to see where we was like ping pong man WTF lol im a serious half-lifer and YES the new one looks killer but taken forever to get here some of the games that impressed me the most this year was Call of Duty, BF and BF vietnam DOOM3 and many many more time is to tell how these games will effect us all and also hold up over time and one day will be sitting around sayin yeah remember when doom3 came out :)

Michael Mattix said:
No, no, no. You guys are all wrong! Battlefield 1942 is best! I think it's the drug of the 2000's! I can't seem to ever stop playing it! And, with a ATI radeon 9800 PRO, I can't complain!

BF1942 rocks!!!

Have you downloaded and played the Desert Combat Extended mod yet? This is top notch!!! ...Even better than Eve of Destruction, which was the beta version of BF1942 Vietnam.

Cheers,

Sean

SeanMatteson said:
BF1942 rocks!!!

Have you downloaded and played the Desert Combat Extended mod yet? This is top notch!!! ...Even better than Eve of Destruction, which was the beta version of BF1942 Vietnam.

Cheers,

Sean
Thats what will make that game and ever other games continue to rise are fall is the fans making mods for them keeping them alive a breathe fresh air into them i mean who wants to play a game after you beat it seriously not to many that have a replay value and i will down load that a let ya know happy fraggin :D

Back