FS - 90 SC parts

achi

Finally had a chance to part the car.

3.8 SC motor complete in cradle (no wires cut)
5 spd tranny
complete pedal assembly
dash removed (no wires cut)
centre console with boot
wiring harnesses
computers
complete exhaust system (solid)
master cylinder
ride control sensors (4)
thunderbird rims (not SC)
heater box
intercooler
electronic trunk latch (wires not cut)
All computers
R & L tail lights
fan and shroud

other parts not listed , but i have to check
Should have pics this weekend.
Let me know.

thanks,
achi

Last edited:
how about the fog lamps? i need at least one good one as i crushed it sliding into a ditch. i'll need the bracket and all.

I am looking for the front windshield cowling, headlights, and the VMM if they are still available and shipped to 28269.

Eddie

Sc parts

Hey man im looking for a good dash what color is it and what color is the intirior and if its gray how much is it and how much to ship to 78521 in Brownsville Tx
Thanks,
Hugo

do you still have the whole car?? with the dash out you should be able to get this pretty easy for me, its the boost hose that runs to the boost gauge. I need the long one that runs to the engine not the short one behind the dash, it goes through near the drivers door with another hose, they're made into a rubber grommet together. the other hose is thick, prolly 1/4-3/8"

Master Cylinder

Hey,
Assuming that the master cylinder works fine and the electric pump is in good condition, could you give me a price and possibly a picture?
Thanks for your help.
-Scott Sajds0430@uwc.edu

Relay Box

Hey, I need the control box that controls the cooling fan. It is located on the radiator support on the passenger side. It has a sticker with the part number E9SF-12B577-AB. Let me know what you want for it.
Thanks
Dex
email graffisd@aol.com

Back