Any interested in k-member or subframes?

I would be interested in subframe connectors. AJE makes a K-Member for our cars but a little competition is always good. Don't know what their prices are.

I would be interested. I am in the market for a kmember this winter. It depends on price and quality.

Shane

I think quality is key with the K member. Preferably something bolt on with rubber or urethane bushing..Not Heim joints..Keep in mind the 93 and up k members I believe are different then the 89-92.

A bolt in roll bar would probably sell very well

Damon said what I was going to add. If you were to make a good subframe that used the aftermarket urithane that I already have for my cars instead of the heims I too would be interested.

Chris

RE:Interested

A good replacement for the stock K member would be nice. Making the car lighter, handle better and a lot easier to work on.

Another thing. It would have to clear headers. As for the later models 94-97, offer a V-8 set up and make it available to clear headers as well and I would be in for two...

Chris

Depending on weight and price I too would be intrested. Will they be ready this winter?

K member

From my experience I have a AJE in mine I would make some type of turn buckle so the alignment can be done it took 8 hrs to do a front end allignment on this thing. Also some thicker A arm.

Chris lazzo

I'd actually perfer one that uses the stock strut rod setup..Also theKmember itself needs to be able to be shifted from front to back on both sides for alignment

And make them have changeable plates so I can move the engine back an inch. Also will there be an adjustment to lower or raise the engine as it sits? Thats not that BIG of a deal but it may be a selling point...

Chris

I have a 95 V8, and I'd be interested in a streetable K-member that uses urethane bushings and fits my year/engine. some Tubular suspension arms would be nice, too.

A bolt in roll bar would probably sell very well[/QUOTE]
Keep in mind that if your thinking of going to a NHRA sanctioned DragStrip that a welded rollbar would be needed (secured to the frame).
Bolt in's should not pass tech. And is only a ricer effect for the street :eek:

Know what would be a great idea...Upper and lower arms that use factory K member and have replaceable ball joints and bushings..AT least when these parts becoem obsolete or harder to find..It would be a no problem

Back