Schematics?

nighthawk

Does anyone know where to get any good engine schematics for the 3.8 SC engine?

Im also looking for other information on the 3.8 SC engine for rebuilding and further down the road I would like to rebuild mine!

I do own the Haynes repair manual and have some extensive mechanical skills! Other then that, that is it!

Any sites or other manuals that would help me gain knowledge would be sweeet! :cool:

No One Knows of any software one can buy or anything like that, books anything!!

Please help a brother out :)

theres books at autozone ? chiltons ? hanes ? also every now and then u see CD on eBay for 92+ t-birds including SC i believe (says everythings on it), i'm about to buy one because i dont see what the difference is between 89-91 and 92 +up.... doesnt ford sell CD also ? someone was going to post one on a server for free for us to d/l, but that was illegal and they didnt end up doin it :) i will have to look into this myself as that i am going very dam custom with my interior and might have to find out where some wires are.. and see what i can eliminate. Alex L

nighthawk said:
Does anyone know where to get any good engine schematics for the 3.8 SC engine?

Im also looking for other information on the 3.8 SC engine for rebuilding and further down the road I would like to rebuild mine!

I do own the Haynes repair manual and have some extensive mechanical skills! Other then that, that is it!

Any sites or other manuals that would help me gain knowledge would be sweeet! :cool:

What are you referring to - mechanical drawings or wiring diagrams?

Back