questions

Superloop

Hey people what's up?
Where can i buy ross pistons and what do I need to know to order them?
What connecting rods are good and where can Iget them? how about rocker arms? valves? cam? push rods? what can Ido to the heads? valve springs? injectors? fuel pump? rings? I want a 12 to 13 sec Sc what can I do to get there? what's ur opinion on an eec tuner or programmer? gears?
Thanks!!!
89 Sc 5 speed :D

Ok, I know these questions are stupid and nobody wants to answer, but for now just tell me what can I do to the SC block( blue print?) I don't even know what that is :D To get it ready for Ross pistons and h-beam connecting rods? I want to build a short block for now. One step at a time ;) what can I ask the machine shop to do my block; what dimensions does Ross pistons people want and what should I tell them, and where to get connecting rods(brand?) Please help :)
I swear everywhere I call or go they say: " NOPE, WE DON'T OFFER ANYTHING FOR A TBIRD SUPERCOUPE"
tHANKS!!! :)

Simple....Tell the shop you want to use 351 H-Beam or whatever rods and use custom pistons with them...If they don't know the answer to your questions and seem confused then you need to move on to the next shop where they know something.

Try the search function as well...It would help to verse yourself in what you want to do with some sort of exactness.

Brad

Ok, this is what I want: I want to make the bottom end strong enough to handle 400 rwhp; I know some people say the stock bottom end can handle that,but I want to make sure I got something that can stay together just in case I wanna do more to it. All I want to know is what kind of connecting rods should I go with. How about the pistons? I guess the stock crank will do, right? Oh, and how about rings? I need part numbers and/or company name that makes the parts. Thanks for the help!!!!!! :)
Right know all I want to put together is a short block, a strong short block :D
Superloop

Back