Wanted: Good Exhaust Shop

Kingghost

I want to find an exhaust shop that can do something similar to this, I love ARC's setup but it's damn expensive, a local place that I don't really trust wants 1000...

tex-back.jpg

http://www.speedfreak.cc/

ZORO Muffler
2580 Stanfield Road, Mississauga, ON L4Y4H1
(905) 897-6833

Check them out. They're exceptionally professional and reasonably priced. They did my setup a couple of years ago and I was (and still am) very impressed with their work. They put in a custom bent 2-1/4" dual all- stainless setup with an "X" pipe and twin Magnaflow polished cans for less than $1,000.00. And no joints to come loose and leak. I wish I had a belly shot to post here it loooks the way the factory should've done it. I love the way it sounds too, it's open enough to growl without being so open that the drone steals your sanity on the highway. Andrew has heard it, ask him what he thought. It's not around the corner from you though, I don't know if you would consider coming this far out to get it done.

there is a good place just outside of Brantford called L&N Bent parts they do alot of work for Legandary Motor Car in Milton... ive got all of systems done there.. they are a little price but the workman ship is unbelievable .. plus the owners of the place ( Les & Larry) have been friends of family for a long time... heres there # 519-449-5288 ask for Larry and tell him that Jamie Egerland (thats me..lol) told you to call him.. they do not do quotes over the phone..

Brullen Exhaust in Markham did my car as well as a couple of others in the club. They do mandrel bent stainless steel piping, and they build their own line of full stainless steel mufflers. Very reasonable price for a full stainless exhaust system.

Turbo351 said:
Brullen Exhaust in Markham did my car as well as a couple of others in the club. They do mandrel bent stainless steel piping, and they build their own line of full stainless steel mufflers. Very reasonable price for a full stainless exhaust system.

What's yours like and how much did it cost?

My exhaust is different than since it's turbo. Single 3 to a 1 into 2 borla muffler, then dual 2.5 to the back, and two borla mufflers. Once 3 inch cat. Cost 1150. 600 for the three mufflers, 550 for the cat and piping.

Back