Laugh with me:

I don't get out enough Bryan. :D

I knew they stopped production of them at some point that year, that's all I recalled. See, that means you CAN park one under the sign then!

Heh

I believe after the 99 Cobra engine fiasco there wasn't a Cobra other than the "R" model. The next Cobra was the 2001 model year after Ford was sure the HP output would meet the advertised numbers. They kind of had egg on their face after the 99 model couldn't meet the advertised HP output :eek:

Bryan

SuperChicken89 said:
I believe after the 99 Cobra engine fiasco there wasn't a Cobra other than the "R" model. The next Cobra was the 2001 model year after Ford was sure the HP output would meet the advertised numbers. They kind of had egg on their face after the 99 model couldn't meet the advertised HP output :eek:

Bryan

Maybe the guy making these signs is an idiot!! It's probably being made by a ricer to throw people off!! Some body ask him if he has one for a 96SC :D

RJ

Reminds me of when a guy called me at Autozone and was seriously asking a price quote on a radiator for his '70 VW Beetle :rolleyes: :) :p :D I told him it didin't have one and it blew his mind! LOL
Some people.......

Back