1990 35th Anny in Texas

forcefed95sc

Got my 35th Anny for sale. Car has 154,000 miles on the clock with quit a few mods to it. Here the info on it.

Car has Texas Salvaged Title. Kid hit me last week and his insurance is totaling it. Damage is not that bad. Will have pics up by Sunday. It will need a rear bumper cover (he spidered the paint, and it split right where the tailight is. Tailight lens along trunk has little crack. And trunk is bent up 1/8" so it does not meet up with the quarter panel.

Stock hood has been replaced with a fiberglass 3" cowl hood with hood pins (25lbs lighter than stock).
3" CAI (homemade), with K&N type cone filter.
Ported Blower putting out 13lbs of boost after exhaust work.
1" raised top
Tbird88 intercooler gaskets
SCI aluminum jackshaft pulley (stock size)
High flow exhaust downtubes
High flow cats
Flowmaster High flow resonator
Flowmaster Cat-bak exhaust
Dual gauge pod for pillar
Autometer Boost gauge (installed and working)
solid coupler for blower (not installed yet)
Poly rear shock kit new in bag from MN12performance.com (not installed)
3:27 gears in diff (they were already there due to it being an auto)

Car has had headgaskets replaced in Feburary, and also 5-speed swap at sametime. 2nd and 3rd syncros are messed up, but tranny works well.

Car also comes with 3 computers:
89 5-speed (installed on car now)
90 Auto
90 with Superchip installed

a set of front fenders with motorized antenna
Drivers door (everything there but door panel)
Replacement refective lens for trunk
a set of window motors (drivers and passenger)
Pioneer Tape player with in dash cd player and 12 disc changer for trunk (changer has no cartridge) and no remote for radio
Instrument cluster with 134,000 miles on it also

If you have any questions, feel free to call me at 713-899-1887. Car would make a good project car or parts car. $2200 or obo.

Last edited:
Wouldn't be interested in selling just the hood would you? Probably not, but I figured I'd ask. Email me at LZ1276@zoominternet.net if you're interested in selling it.

forcefed95sc said:
Got my 35th Anny for sale. Car has 154,000 miles on the clock with quit a few mods to it. Here the info on it.

Car has Texas Salvaged Title. Kid hit me last week and his insurance is totaling it. Damage is not that bad. Will have pics up by Sunday. It will need a rear bumper cover (he spidered the paint, and it split right where the tailight is. Tailight lens along trunk has little crack. And trunk is bent up 1/8" so it does not meet up with the quarter panel.

Stock hood has been replaced with a fiberglass 3" cowl hood with hood pins (25lbs lighter than stock).
3" CAI (homemade), with K&N type cone filter.
Ported Blower putting out 13lbs of boost after exhaust work.
1" raised top
Tbird88 intercooler gaskets
SCI aluminum jackshaft pulley (stock size)
High flow exhaust downtubes
High flow cats
Flowmaster High flow resonator
Flowmaster Cat-bak exhaust
Dual gauge pod for pillar
Autometer Boost gauge (installed and working)
solid coupler for blower (not installed yet)
Poly rear shock kit new in bag from MN12performance.com (not installed)
3:27 gears in diff (they were already there due to it being an auto)

Car has had headgaskets replaced in Feburary, and also 5-speed swap at sametime. 2nd and 3rd syncros are messed up, but tranny works well.

Car also comes with 3 computers:
89 5-speed (installed on car now)
90 Auto
90 with Superchip installed

a set of front fenders with motorized antenna
Drivers door (everything there but door panel)
Replacement refective lens for trunk
a set of window motors (drivers and passenger)
Pioneer Tape player with in dash cd player and 12 disc changer for trunk (changer has no cartridge) and no remote for radio

If you have any questions, feel free to call me at 713-899-1887. Car would make a good project car or parts car. $2200 or obo.

Yeah, Stephen, I'd be interested in some pics as well... focus21 at prodigy dot net...

other than the rear damage, what other things are or soon will need repair? How does it drive/run?

Thanks,
Dave

pics of the sc

Here some pics of the sc I took this afternoon. The radio in the pic will NOT be going with the car, but have one to take its place.

The motor mounts have been replaced when head gaskets were done (NAPA ones).

Things needing to be replaced...everything else is minor little things.
1. Shocks (feels kinda sloppy when driving over bumps in the road)
2. Maybe one front rim, it feels like it is a little wobbly at slow speed, but does fine at highway speed.

If you have any questions, please feel free to call me at the number above, as it is hard for me to check my e-mail.

Attachments

• Hood.JPG
    Hood.JPG
    155.1 KB · Views: 269
  • Damage 1.JPG
    Damage 1.JPG
    260.2 KB · Views: 255
  • Damage 2.JPG
    Damage 2.JPG
    145.2 KB · Views: 226
  • Motor.JPG
    Motor.JPG
    147.7 KB · Views: 253
  • Dash.JPG
    Dash.JPG
    153.9 KB · Views: 234
Sure you don't want to sell that hood?!

forcefed95sc said:
Here some pics of the sc I took this afternoon. The radio in the pic will NOT be going with the car, but have one to take its place.

The motor mounts have been replaced when head gaskets were done (NAPA ones).

Things needing to be replaced...everything else is minor little things.
1. Shocks (feels kinda sloppy when driving over bumps in the road)
2. Maybe one front rim, it feels like it is a little wobbly at slow speed, but does fine at highway speed.

If you have any questions, please feel free to call me at the number above, as it is hard for me to check my e-mail.

focus said:
Yeah, Stephen, I'd be interested in some pics as well... focus21 at prodigy dot net...

other than the rear damage, what other things are or soon will need repair? How does it drive/run?

Thanks,
Dave

E-mail has been sent to both of you.

The car runs very well. Builds good boost, and really moves.

You will not be disappionted with the way it runs.

forcefed95sc said:
Car has Texas Salvaged Title. Kid hit me last week and his insurance is totaling it.

Quick Questions : What insurance company would call that minor damage a TOTAL ? ? ? I have seen worse trunk-alignments on new cars from the factory. What did the body shop estimate the repair to be??

:confused:

ThunderTurkey said:
Quick Questions : What insurance company would call that minor damage a TOTAL ? ? ? I have seen worse trunk-alignments on new cars from the factory. What did the body shop estimate the repair to be??

:confused:

I am going to get a copy of the estimate tomorrow, they were supposed to fax it over to me Friday.

The estimator said he knew about the super coupes and that the parts were going to be hard to find to start with.

would you take a $1000 down and 500 the nexted month??? let me know i would come and get it in the next 2 weeks from now thanks later

focus said:
I'm interested... If I can figure out how I'd be able to get it back to Dallas...

It is driveable, very much so. I drive it to Houston on occasion. I could maybe meet you somewhere inbetween.

Hey stephen I got a guy interested in it. Does the ac work? He lives in silsbee, so give him a call at 550-1752 and ask for robert.

PearlBird said:
Hey stephen I got a guy interested in it. Does the ac work? He lives in silsbee, so give him a call at 550-1752 and ask for robert.

A/C Works GREAT!! has been converted to a 134A. Have him call me if possible (713) 899-1887.

forcefed95sc said:
It is driveable, very much so. I drive it to Houston on occasion. I could maybe meet you somewhere inbetween.

Sorry, I didn't mean to imply it wasn't driveable... only arranging to getting off work and probably fly down to drive back...

by inbetween, did you mean Dallas?

Thanks

focus said:
Sorry, I didn't mean to imply it wasn't driveable... only arranging to getting off work and probably fly down to drive back...

by inbetween, did you mean Dallas?

Thanks

If you buy the car my Fiance and I may go to Dallas for the weekend to get away, so we could meet up somewhere to drop off the car.

Back