FS: REDUCED PRICE 94 5spd SC

ThunderKitty

The sale of the car from Ebay fell through. The price has been reduced. Serious buyers please. I am asking $5500.00 If you have any questions about price or regarding transport or location etc. Please notify me by email ONLY.
I ask to stick to sales for this thread like others have requested in their previous pages.
FS: *NEw PHOTOS*, low miles, 5spd 94SC

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

85,000, Blue exterior, Grey leather interior. The car has been garaged for its life for winters, only driven springs.

Borla Catback Exhuast
New motor mounts
All around tint
Viper Alarm
Remote keyless Entry
New EGR
NEW Camshaft sensor
Newer tranny 45k on it.
Ford recall/ HG's replaced.
NEw 4 Dayton Tires
NEw Clutch B/M
Full leather seats excellent condition
Rear Split/fold down seats
Moonroof

What it needs:
Nothing, ready to go. All mechanicals and electronic excellent condition. Solid moonroof, operating and with no leaks. If you have a probelm with tinted tail lights in your state, I can pick up a set of regular ones, just let me know asap.

Options it doesn't have:
No Cd player installed, Just has stock tape deck that works great.
No spoiler or auto dim head lights

The details..

The boost is strong around 15psi. 85k original miles on her original engine (HG's where done with the Ford recall) and 55k on her newer tranny (the 3rd sychro went in the original), new motor mounts where put in at the time as well, spark plugs were done 1k ago. Battery is new as well.
The interior and exterior are in excellent condition. *keyless entry I forgot to mention, *viper alarm also installed and has keypad that unlocks doors/pops trunk etc.. and the usual keypad along the side door panel that works excellent. She has never been rebuilt or had a salvage title. No rust, anywhere including rockers. Never been in an accident.

The outside is the Moonlight blue exterior which is a rare find, grey leather interior, no scrapes, cuts in leather, nice 97% new looking. Has all options including moonroof. *has stock Ford tape deck* it works fine , I never changed it...doesnt have JBL.

Tint all around I would say 10% tint..New set of tires nothing fancy, Daytons all weather 16's...Borla cat back exhaust..(sounds real nice) new clutch only has 10k from previous owner unsure which brand, but it shifts real nice ...tranny was replaced when i purchased the car in 2000 from another 95 SC with 45k on it...shifts perfectly now!! I had to correct hat I worded my original ad wrong if you have read it previously.Sorry for any confusion:]

Cam shaft sensor was replaced along with the EGR sensor....The head gaskets were serviced by the first owner when the recall for them was issued. I have never had any problem with the engine or oil leaks..the car has always had proper maintainence, oil changes done on time, etc..

The rear tails lights are tinted aswell. I never converted them to 97's...in the pictures I have taken of the car, the tail lights I was putting the final coat on of tint. so that is why there are no tail lights on her in the picture.

In regards to this car, it needs nothing at all. I am the second owner since 2000. She has been garaged in winters. Rarely been in rain even. The interior is in excellent condition no stains, or rips in leather. The exterior has no rust and the paint has real sweet luster. All buttons work , including moonroof. There are no leaks in any weather stripping. The trunk is clean and dry aswell.

The car has never been smoked in, had kids in or pets of any kind. Never been driven hard at all and shows.
I am seeking someone serious who really wants a well taken care of car and will appreciate it. Cash in hand, I will not accept installment payments, so do not even ask.

I have attached some photos below, VIN number is available upon request aswell.

Thank you for looking!

Attachments

• BLUESC3.JPG
    BLUESC3.JPG
    72.3 KB · Views: 305
  • BLUESC4.JPG
    BLUESC4.JPG
    71 KB · Views: 262
  • BLUESC15.JPG
    BLUESC15.JPG
    39.4 KB · Views: 291
  • BLUESC8.JPG
    BLUESC8.JPG
    70.2 KB · Views: 274
Last edited:
94 Sc

Very sweet ride. Can you post some interior pics and engine area. I am very interested. I am in Fairborn OH, just north of Dayton close to I75.
Is $5500 firm or can we discuss? I don't have an issue with cash.
Thanks
Lorin

sc1.jpg

sc2.jpg

sc3.jpg

sc4.jpg

sc5.jpg

sc6.jpg

sc7.jpg

sc8.jpg

sc9.jpg

sc10.jpg

sc11.jpg

sc12.jpg

Mustang IIowner said:
Ok, first, Y did the deal fall through? Was it a non-paying bidder, or did something else happen?

I would like to stick to the present sale of the car and not discuss others from the auction in respect. In general, I am looking for someone serious and with money in hand.

The present price is what I am asking now from upper 7k as before. If you do not like the price, then dont purchase. It is your choice. I am not directing that to you in general above, just for everyone out there reading this thread.

In the end, like I say above. if you bid or are looking to buy, make sure you have the financial part taken care of ahead of time so that you are approved and everything is worked out so no ones time is wasted.

Last edited:
I sent you a PM and email

Lber1568 said:
Very sweet ride. Can you post some interior pics and engine area. I am very interested. I am in Fairborn OH, just north of Dayton close to I75.
Is $5500 firm or can we discuss? I don't have an issue with cash.
Thanks
Lorin

Hello Lorin, I had sent you a PM and an email a few days ago. Please let me know if you did not receive the messages. Or you can give me a call at 402-428-9643 .

Thanks!

Last edited:
Back