my sc is now up for sale

forcefed95sc said:
I posted it over on the cars for sale board, but wanted to let you guys know.

Heres the link:
http://www.sccoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=53561
You see that Teal '93 automatic here locally? Looks like a creampuff in the pic, talked to the seller, sounds like a cash offer would take it. Says it has a WHITE interior, I gotta see this!

'bird

ps: I got some $ for some decals...call me at Koko's

tbird88 said:
You see that Teal '93 automatic here locally? Looks like a creampuff in the pic, talked to the seller, sounds like a cash offer would take it. Says it has a WHITE interior, I gotta see this!

'bird

ps: I got some $ for some decals...call me at Koko's

I'll come by tomorrow and see ya.

PearlBird said:
Why are you selling it? Are you going to get another sc?

That kid who hit me that morning...his insurance company is totaling it. Don't know about another sc, might get an sho

I saw it and the hit really isn't that bad, why don't you jsut buy the car back with the money you get for it?

PearlBird said:
I saw it and the hit really isn't that bad, why don't you jsut buy the car back with the money you get for it?

Your buddy never called back to test drive it. He better hurry or it is gonna go on ebay.

My friend just had to buy a bunch of parts for his motorcycle, so he isn't going to be able to buy th coupe =(. Man it would have been cool if he could have got it. Wish I had an extra 2k laying around here and I would take it quick.

Back