For Sale: 90 XR7 5 Spd

10slim

Trying to sell my Cougar before I deploy. It has 152000 miles on it, white with burgundy leather. The only options it did not come with are the JBL system or power passenger seat. Thing I've done to it are as follows: Head gaskets, radiator, and starter 300 miles ago, tires 500 miles, PCV intake with K&N, replaced resonator with glasspack, and replaced mufflers with oval outlet "fart cans" (only because they were free). They are polished Magnaflows. The things it needs that I know of are cats and a mass air sensor (the one in it is from a 4.6 crown vic so it has a slight stuble at idle). It could use a paint job, but doesn't "need" one. The rims have been painted gunmetal (2 coats color 3 coats clear). I do have picture on my computer at home but have no idea how to post the. I am asking 2500 obo. I welcome any questions that you might have. You can e-mail me at michael.wilt@langley.af.mil or call me @ 757 218 0258.

work

Hayaaa....... who did hg's? Do you have receipts? Were studs replaced?
Condition of the interior?
thanks ... ron :)

I did the headgaskets myself. No receipts just blood sweat and tears along with a few helping hands. Yes the studs were replaced. The interior is in pretty good shape. The drivers seat could use a new cover, passenger seat has minor cracks and the back seat is excellent. I am the second owner of the car.

I used to own a red 89, but alas, Veronica is dead. I would buy it, but I can only afford payments. I just separated from the Air Force, I have a little money and no job. I can try to find someone who would want it.

How far is briarfield park from Hampton University??

Stephen

Air Force huh? What Squadron? I'm in LRS. They got me till 2008 unless i make Tech (Staff isn't enough to keep me in). It is where Briarfield Rd and Big Bethel meet at. About 10-15 min drive. Settlers Landing to Queen to Briarfield about two blocks from Newport News.

Last edited:
10th Communications Squadron, USAFA...man that was a hell hole. Anyway.

Are you kidding me?!! I was in that area last night, with the 88 Turbocoupe...damn...do you mind if I stop by to take a look at it?

Back