HP question...

935spd

My crank broke, so I have decided to redo everything. What do you think the HP will be with the following mods.

New Reman Ford engine
ZR intake
MP TB
MP inlet
MP Magnaport II
3/4 raised top
5% OD pulley
MP FMIC
BHJ balancer
UD pullies
SCP catback
SPEC stage 2 clutch
Pro-M 75mm MAF
42# injectors
255lph fuel pump

ANyone with similar combos please chime in. What do you think about the combo? Am I missing anything? About how much HP? TQ?

Thanks,
Nick

Well, 260 rwhp should be easy 13's (I ran 13.697 with 270) but I don't think those mods will get you to 260 rwhp.

If you look at the list of most powerful SC's, the cars in that power level mostly have internal work, cam and/or ported heads, valvetrain work, etc. You could probably reach those levels with bolt-ons, but it might be cheaper and more reliable in the long run if you built up the engine internals to make the power.

I think a lot of people here (myself included) already "went down that road" of spending a lot on bolt-ons, only to finally realize that it would have been cheaper and easier to just do the internal mods first.

You might also want to consider a better supercharger. 295rwhp is attainable with an otherwise stock engine with a better supercharger alone.

He basically has the same mods as me except I dont have UD pullies and I have a different fmic, I made 260rwhp.
You might also want to consider a better supercharger. 295rwhp is attainable with an otherwise stock engine with a better supercharger alone.
Are you trying to selling this guy an AR dave? :D I think the AR would be the way to go anyways. Just get that along with exhaust and some fuel upgrades and you will be happy with 300rwhp :)

super red91 said:
Somewhere in the area of 260 rwhp and 360rwtq. Good for high 13's to low 14's.

i ran 14.3 w/my mods listed and you are doing a little bit more than me so you should float easily into the 13's probley low to mid 13's as long as everyhting is tuned right :)

Back