Looking for SC or 35th in SW OH

tbirdfan1993

I would like to find a 90-92 SC with Black on Black, or an anniversary edition in same form. Decent condition, not world class. $1500's my limit. I know they're out there, so help me out fellas!
EDIT: Okay, $2000's it for me. Just needs to be decent. Don't mind if it has problems, just as long as it's driveable. If somebody can meet me on that, awesome.

-Willie

Last edited:
Sc

got a mint SC black on black , super loaded . unreal clean , sorry but it will take 5 grand to get this one , have at least 8 in it .

Well

Ballman said:
got a mint SC black on black , super loaded . unreal clean , sorry but it will take 5 grand to get this one , have at least 8 in it .
If we can work a decent price, like say 3500-4000 we may be able to do something.

Sc

Well I can put back on the stock SC wheels and sell the car for 4 thousand , best I can do for such a nice SC , this car is from Cali. super loaded , moonroof , alarm , keyless , cloth folddown seat . Indy glow gages , brand new H/R springs with new Tokico shocks all around , all new A/C system with R134 .Interior is all mint , no cracks in dash . 3 thousand dollar sound system, I just had the hood and roof painted , that was a thousand bucks , just had rock chips , I collect these cars and had 6 of them , just need to sell 2 or 3 of them . I only buy the best and 1 owner cars from out west and have them shipped here to Indiana , shipping is thousand bucks to get the car here to me . So clean that the build sheet is still hanging from the fuel line , no rust proofing on this car , unreal clean underneath . I have engine work done that I did , the crannk shaft sensor and cam sensor , valve cover gaskets , new cooling fan and water pump , new A arms and sway bar links up front , new windshield , just because i wanted a new one , I like all my cars to be as new or at show shape .All new lights up front from Ford . I m sure I have 8 grand in the car . you see it you will want it . E mail is Ballman32@aol.com

Where are you

nanatothesixth said:
i have a 35th 5 speed with blown head gaskets, from what i was told, does not run! needs work, car is complete. $1500.00 pattireck@aol.com, 716-480-7753 thanks! Tom
Where are you? And how does $1000 sound, because the HG problem isn't a cheap one.

No Frickin' Way- Prick

Prick_Racing said:
o got one 700 hundered only miss a couple things but fixable no engine and no tarnny 35th anni super coupe
You know Prick, I thought about picking that car up from you, but the more I look around on this site, the less I trust you. The people on this site care about the Thunderbird, its heritage, and what the name "Ford" means. It means something to me. I had a 1997 Thunderbird LX. This car was decked out. I spent around $4000 in that bad boy. I was driving one night and I got T-Boned by a 1983 conversion van. The officer who responded that night said I should've been killed. I didn't die that night for two reasons; one, the Lord was on my side, and two; nothing runs quite like a Thunderbird. That, my friend, is why I am truly a TBird fan, and I refuse to drive anything other than a Ford. So when you send out crap like this, not only does it pain me, but it pisses me off. Keep your crappy attitude off this site. Great work folks, now if only someone would sell me an SC....

Willie

Sc

For what you want to spend , your only going to get junk or alot of work needed . Keep that in mind , dont think that someone is just going to hand over a mint car for the 1500 that you want to spend . I just sold a parts car, 89 SC for 500 bucks and a good nose off a 35th . Rob , Im sure to him was a great deal witch it was , come from NY just to pick it up . So when you buy cheap , think on the money you will have to spend to get it back to good running and nice looking . 35th with a 5-speed is somewhat rare , good luck on your search . 87TC PaceCar , the real thing . ......DW

Thanks

Ballman said:
For what you want to spend , your only going to get junk or alot of work needed . Keep that in mind , dont think that someone is just going to hand over a mint car for the 1500 that you want to spend . I just sold a parts car, 89 SC for 500 bucks and a good nose off a 35th . Rob , Im sure to him was a great deal witch it was , come from NY just to pick it up . So when you buy cheap , think on the money you will have to spend to get it back to good running and nice looking . 35th with a 5-speed is somewhat rare , good luck on your search . 87TC PaceCar , the real thing . ......DW
Maybe you can help me then. I only have that on hand, but if someone wouldn't mind working with me, I'd pay them off before I came and got it. It would be like a 1 1/2 month type thing. What do you think? Would that work? I know a lot of folks need their cash up front. I know I would. Thanks, Willie

Sc

best thing to do is go to the bank , get a loan and buy a good car , you have some money , bank will loan the rest , just so long you are working and show that you can make payments each month . No one is going to do a deal with a pay by the month on someone they dont even know . 3 grand should get you a nice stock driver SC . West coast are the best cars to buy , fly out there and drive one home , All of mine are from the Cali. area , super clean. Good luck with the search , DW .. fast car , slow window ..........

Super coupe

Hi Willie
Ballman is right You should try to get a loan instead of driving it and trying to work on it at the same time, patience. DW has a beautiful black S/C I seen it when I was there, if he is willing to sell it for $4000 it's a great deal!! Good luck, Rob

does it

does it have to be black on black ,because i have a silver one with black leather 54,000 miles very good condition inside like new,runs great.

Sc

There you go Tbirdfan , buy that Silver SC , sounds like a good low mile car and if the price is right , dont wait , BUY IT ....... DW

Don't give up!!!

Don't give up, but don't be too picky either I got my sc for $400. I didn't know anything about sc's this was the first one that I had seen. I jumped on it I love the car. Just don't give up make sure that you check your local car trader mags. Everybody here knows sc's and you probably won't get one cheap. You might want to try the Tell-it-and-Sell-it.
Tim

Last edited:
Back