need help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mopaditis

hi i have a 89sc i spoun #6 rod bearing car ran with a rod knock. i pulled the motor to replace the bearing and crank when i put the motor backin and went to start it all it does is start and ten die. so i pulled the timing chip and started it. it bearly runs and only for a few minets i tryed to elecreat and all it does i spit and sputer. :( :( :( :(

ps sorry about my spelling

Did you use the allignment tool when re-installing the cam sensor scyronizer stalk ? Did you make sure to re-attach all ground straps ? Did you check your crank sensor for proper clearance when re-installing the balancer ? Have you tested your fuel pressure ?

Check your plug wire locations against this chart...some of the repair manuals have the wrong cylinder numbers on the coil pack.

PlugandWireLayout.jpg

David

David Neibert said:
Did you use the allignment tool when re-installing the cam sensor scyronizer stalk ? Did you make sure to re-attach all ground straps ? Did you check your crank sensor for proper clearance when re-installing the balancer ? Have you tested your fuel pressure ?

Check your plug wire locations against this chart...some of the repair manuals have the wrong cylinder numbers on the coil pack.

PlugandWireLayout.jpg

David
yes i used the allignment tool. but i didnt know ther was a sertion clearance for the crank sensor . and yes i check my fuel pressure.

Back