35Th anni for sale or parting out

Interior

Prick_Racing said:
let me know what you want i got it
I think we've spoken before. If you have interior for this car, like leather seats, the inner door panels, basically strip it on the inside I will take it. I'll give you 350 for everything interior wise. Except the gauges. I don't need those.

tbirdfan1993 said:
I think we've spoken before. If you have interior for this car, like leather seats, the inner door panels, basically strip it on the inside I will take it. I'll give you 350 for everything interior wise. Except the gauges. I don't need those.

im not going to take avantage of you like that. the interior is real rough head linder is grey with some small rips the seats has R&T carpet well i dont know about the carpet i would take 250 for everything as is plus shipping oohh yeah there not originale seat there out of a 92 sc

The Seats

Prick_Racing said:
im not going to take avantage of you like that. the interior is real rough head linder is grey with some small rips the seats has R&T carpet well i dont know about the carpet i would take 250 for everything as is plus shipping oohh yeah there not originale seat there out of a 92 sc
Okay are the seats and carpet black or grey? If black, then cool on the 250. If grey, $200 cuz black is hard to find.

ok the back seats are black the front ones are gray the carpet is black ok so some gray and most black 225 plus shipping. does that work for you?

Last edited:
well the car is just a shell well.... wil be soon but need to be rebiuld completely needs everythingbody and frame still there lol needs alot of money and TLC lol but if ya want it come and get it after im doen with guttinh her wires are gone and no engine,tranny,superchager and a bunch load of other stuff pulled off. but all and all a good car :eek: so make me an offer for the car i have all badges and thje badges on the inside as well just make an offer

Last edited:
Back