Whats the slowest car you've seen at the track?

One of my buddies launched his clutch and pressure plate through his bellhousing through the floorboard and up into the dash on launching his car.
Does that count? He went really slow.....so slow he never made the end of the track, but hey ..he did'nt care because he still had his feet attached to his legs.

I've seen a civic run better than 21 secs...I'm sure someone can beat that, but I swear I thought he'd never finish

There was a semi that ran a 22@65mph. You wont believe it but it had more wheel hop than a 5spd SC in the rain :eek: :rolleyes:

30 sec. 60 ft!!!!!!

I had a 30 sec. 60 ft. time once! Course I ripped the slip yoke off the front U-Joint at the starting line too!

68COUGAR

it wasnt a quarter mile track, but i've seen a hurst run a 17 on the 1/8. it was funny though cuz the guys car number was 666.. :rolleyes:

Ive seen a Yugo run 17.50's.. Of course his race yugo runs 14.70's :D Sad thing is he whooped *** in bracket and took home first place with the daily driver Yugo..

I raced a 19 sec '99 V6 mustang once. It was fun because I was showing off in front of his girl friend! I wanted to steel her so bad. He thought that he was hot stuff driving that slowstang but I showed him.

Shane

I got you all beat. I had an 1987 Yugo, yep...Yugo. My buddy and I bought it from a customer for $100 bucks. It ran but, needed a fuel pump. Well after a couple of hours we wired in a aftermarket electric fuel pump...wella, the little POS ran. We took it to Moroso last year and ran a 24.60 at 55 mph. LOL We went to run again and the car lost an cv axle on the line...this was my doing, 4500 rpm clutch dump and wella no more cv axle, trans clutch.nothing :D

Man, we sold the car to a junk yard for $75.00 and we had a night of fun beating the crap out of it.

Prick_Racing said:
1 Raced my SC up against a new mustange and smoke his Butt like a joint

(14.8) qauter mile

Was it a V6 slowstang or a GT? If it was a GT then the guy didn't know what he/she was doing.

Shane

I saw a 19 second SuperCoupe 5 speed at Thunder Valley once, with a 16 year old kid behind the wheel. We talked to him, and he really didn't seem to care that we knew the car should be faster, and wouldn't take any advise from us, so we just laughed at him the rest of the night.

Back