95 Ford SC Auto, Pearl White 41,000

terralex

95 Ford SC Auto, Pearl White 41K Miles

Vehicle purchased with 8,000 miles from dealership when Ford employee traded it in. My wife is the second owner and except for slightly wider than stock tires and a ford rear wing with third brake light there are no modifications. Vehicle has not been raced, street or otherwise. My wife is handicaped so vehicle does not have the usual door dings as parked in wide parking spaces. Has dark tan leather interior, power everything, CD, traction control, sunroof, all options available. Seats and carpeting are in excellant condition as is complete exterior. Have original Super Coupe floor mats and have used aftermarket floormats on top of them. This car is located in the Minneapolis, Minnesota area. Car is stored in the winter which is why it has such low miles. Two things that don't work are the A/C and the security alarm. Engine was replaced when it lost a head gasket and the coolant went into the oil. Vehicle received a new crate super coupe engine but dealer forgot to recharge the A/C and I never brought it back to have it recharged. Security system kept going off at times even when parked in garage. Had dealer try to fix it. They were unable to track down the problem so had it disconnected.
Have pictures available on request. Asking 7,600 Terralex@aol.com

Last edited:
terralex said:
Vehicle purchased with 8,000 miles from dealership when Ford employee traded it in. My wife is the second owner and except for slightly wider than stock tires and a ford rear wing with third brake light there are no modifications. Vehicle has not been raced, street or otherwise. My wife is handicaped so vehicle does not have the usual door dings as parked in wide parking spaces. Has dark tan interior, power everything, CD, traction control, sunroof, all options available. Seats and carpeting are in excellant condition as is complete exterior. Have original Super Coupe floor mats and have used aftermarket floormats on top of them. This car is located in the Minneapolis, Minnesota area. Car is stored in the winter which is why it has such low miles. Two things that don't work are the A/C and the security alarm. Engine was replaced when it lost a head gasket and the coolant went into the oil. Vehicle received a new crate super coupe engine but dealer forgot to recharge the A/C and I never brought it back to have it recharged. Security system kept going off at times even when parked in garage. Had dealer try to fix it. They were unable to track down the problem so had it disconnected.
Have pictures available on request. Asking 7,600

Pics Please

Back