Ryan Harris Ported Supercharger

Toms-SC

So I come home today to find this box waiting on the table. :)
Box.jpg

At last! My ported new style supercharger is back! Before I sent it out to Ryan I took some fairly good pictures to show the before and after.
Before
Inlet.jpg

After
InLet1.jpg

Before
OuLet.jpg

After
OutLet2.jpg

Before
Inside1.jpg

After
Inside.jpg

Before
OutLetInside1.jpg

After
OuLetInside.jpg

Last edited:
For the small amount I payed for his services he went above and beyond the call of duty. The night before I sent out my case to him he spent an hour on MSN talking me through what and how he is going to port it, he anwsered all my questions. He even went as far to send out status pictures and messages once in awhile! When it comes to his handiwork at porting it, its fairly well done. Considering the he does most of the interporting by hand I only found a couple small flaws. Other than that most transitions and angles are totally flawless! :eek: Over all I am very pleased with the unit, I cannot wait to get it on a dyno.

Thumbs up to Ryan Harris.

Looks nice.

1 question, did he put a sharp edge on the outlet. I was sitting up in bed one night thinking if I did it over again I believe it would help a small amount.

T-bird4vr said:
That guy does nice work. I have one of his JS pulley's. Sure wish I had the entire set.

I second that.. If I had the opportunity to get a set of his UD's, I would jump on it. Or even the stock size pulley's, just in the aluminum to match the JS pulley.

-Andy "Melon"

I have Ryan's jackshaft and underdrives and they are very nice peices. I wish he was still doing them for others.

Tom, thanks for all nice words, good to see your happy with it.

Guys, I do have about 10-12 sets of the underdrives kicking around. During the summer I moved into my own place, and things have been very crazy since. I have put a hold on making any more pulleys until I can find the time to do them again. I would like to sell ALL of what I left. If you are interested in anything, please drop me an email at:

supercoupeinnovations@sympatico.ca

I appreciate you guys saying all of that about my time and work, thats one reason why I still want to make parts for the SC world.

Hey tom...I found it. I looked yesterday and Couldnt but put in his name and it was about half way down the list...

Thanks

Chris

Weird, well, there you go! :) Ryan's a great guy to deal with.

If you still have cold feet wait a month, I'll be posting up the dyno runs of my SCI Products on the car. (7% OD, UD Pulley Set, Ported Blower) :)

Back